The Venetian Las Vegas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
26,633 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Since previously reviewing the Venetian I have been contacted by their Guest Relations Manager, Kristal Richarte. Her follow-up to my comments regarding my stay at the Venetian have been excellent, having acknowledged my feedback and done everything in her power to improve the situation. Subsequently Kristal has provided us with an amazing complimentary night's stay in a suite at the Venetian's sister hotel, the Palazzo, for a future visit. This is probably the best service I have ever received from a hotel team post-stay and needless to say I'm very impressed.

Looking forward to returning, possibly Nov this year!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mark G
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Guest,

I am so glad that you were contacted by my Guest Relations Manager, Kristal, and that we were able to make amends for the previous challenges that you encountered during your stay. We truly look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian in November.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I was there for 3 days in a conference. The place is really amazing. The sleeping room was huge, the bathroom with nice shower, bathtub, towels, perfect to relax. The staff was friendly and helpful. The shops, casino, convention center, restaurants were absolutely fanstastic! I classified as a 5 star service and accomodations.

1  Thank GercinoNeto

Dear Guest,

Our suites are truly an experience in it of itself, and I am so glad that you were able to enjoy your suite along with the services that accompany it. After long days at your conference, I am sure that rest and relaxation is the first thing on your mind, so I am relieved that we were able to provide a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of your day's work. It was our pleasure hosting you, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more trips in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Never come to this hotel room alone. It's a crime... perfect for couples! The room is exquisitely decorated and room service is world class. Worth every dime. The Gym is perfect. Way better the many town Gyms.

Room Tip: The worst room will be the best room you had ever been.
2  Thank MALECR2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Three of us stayed in one room and it was amazing. The room was fantastic, beds were great, everything at your fingertips. The front desk service reps were very helpful and nice, supplying forgotten toiletries :) The shops, restaurants and gondola rides were nothing like i've seen before and the area all painted magnificently.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shelby L

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. Every aspect of The Venetian | The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests, from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I just spent 4 nights at the Venetian involved with a conference. My sleeping room was beautiful but they could improve the desk work area by providing a better chair and more power outlets. The bathroom was huge with nices towels, makeup mirrors and a great shower.
You can really get a workout walking from your room to the conference center (which I did about 3x a day!). Make sure you get a map.

I really wish they would have coffee makers in the rooms.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and we also appreciate the suggestions and feedback you have provided. Please be assured that I do take all feedback and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.