The Venetian Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$406
US$362
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$67
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
26,789 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This was our first trip to Las Vegas. We were intimidated by Vegas and hesitant to even visit. We decided to make Vegas the last leg of our trip (we were in three cities in four days.) Getting caught in all the planning I inadvertently miscalculated our arrival date. We arrived a day late and didn’t realize until we were checking in. The desk clerk was amazing. He quickly cancelled; refunded our original reservation and rebooked a room. The room was far better than any room of our trip. The Venetian has a knack for making an enormous resort seem small and personal. Every staff members was friendly, kind, and willing to assist us. Rooms are clean, quiet and have an airy feeling. Beds are comfortable. A great place to unwind and relax.

Room Tip: Don't overlook the fact that this is a resort. Use the gym and pool!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Providing unmatched guest service is a hallmark of our property, and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay. It was our pleasure to ensure that we were able to extend your reservation! I have shared your sentiments with my team; they truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

First time at the Venetian, Beautiful Hotel, great service everyone is very helpful and friendly, rooms are clean and spacious, comfortable beds, good restaurants, fun entertainment, nice Italian Ambiance, we had a great time at the Venetian

1  Thank Rachelingenito

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your weekend getaway with us at The Venetian. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction and elated that you had a fabulous first visit at The Venetian. We strive to provide experiences that are truly phenomenal, and you are very much deserving of an amazing visit. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

First time to Vegas and we picked The Venetian because of the great reviews it received. It cost a little more but the property lived up to the reviews. It is beautiful and I believe worth the price.

One thing we noticed when walking through The Venetian as compared to other properties was that our hotel was so open and bright, it felt opulent. Other places I found were dark and their casinos felt a little like dungeons.

Also the room was wonderful, on check-in I mentioned that we'd like a "quiet" room if possible, I did also make that comment when I booked but it seemed that they had us in a tower near the casino (which is somewhat noisy) so the Clerk moved us over to the Venezia Tower and said, its further away but quieter. He was absolutely right, it was quiet and a lovely room!! I only wish I had gone back and thanked him for changing us into that Tower!!

Only complaint was the mini bar in our room didn't work...my husband was all set to buy the beer from it but it was warm, not a good way to drink beer apparently. So we talked to the front desk about it but it was never fixed and we never received any feedback on it either. No big deal, but I wouldn't have minded a little feedback on what was going on with it. Also, one night at around 3am there was someone banging on a door near us, it went on for over an hour..I watched the clock, I finally complained and they said they'd look into it, but it just continued for another 40 min. so I don't know if they actually took it seriously or not.

Anyway, overall great place to stay, very luxurious!! Would stay there again.

Room Tip: If you want quiet The Venezia Tower was great!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased to read that you enjoyed our Venezia tower. The Venezia is designed to provide a more secluded, quiet and restful experience; therefore, it is more removed from the hustle and bustle of the main casino floor and resort. It sounds like this was a perfect fit for your stay and I am pleased to read of your satisfaction. Please also accept my apologies for our failure to follow up with you regarding your refreshment center as well as the noise disturbances you encountered. I will share these concerns with my team, so we may ensure that they are looked into accordingly.

Thank you again, and I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venezia in the near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

As our first trip trip to Vegas (never a place I really wanted to go), I was close to awestruck. Venetian was breathtaking. Beautiful suite. Three TVs. But no coffee pot. It may be standard for these hotels. They want you out spending $$ even for coffee! I have to add we did not GAMBLE!! After losing $2 at the penny machine, we realized "house always wins" and someone pays for all of that glowing marble!! Four days were enough and I am glad we went. We saw Celine Dion and Carrot Top- our spectrum of interests! Nice people abound. Venetian is in a good location to walk to Caesars, Mirage and Bellagio.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Venetian! It is always a pleasure hosting first time visitors to Las Vegas as I know the importance of making a lasting first impression. Celine Dion and Carrot Top are great shows; I look forward to having you enjoy the superb shows we have on property as well.

Thank you again, and I welcome you to return soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The Venetian has some of the best, and quiet rooms on the strip, they are large, tastefully done and always immaculately clean. This is my book give them a 5 star rating. The customer service at the front desk is excellent and accommodating!

Room Tip: Any Room is nice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites, and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.