“Daughters 1st trip to Vegas”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Des Plaines, Illinois
“Daughters 1st trip to Vegas”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have been staying at the Venitian every trip to Vegas for past 10 years, and every stay has been excellant. My wife and I deceided to celebrate my daughters 21st birthday by taking her to Vegas, and this trip was the best so far, maybe because of seeing the joy in my daughters eyes during the entire trip. I would highly recommend if you plan to go to Vegas the Venitian is a garanteed great time.

Green Features: love how the hotel has environmentally friendly practices
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending The Venetian to your friends and family! I am delighted to know that your daughter had a memorable 21st birthday celebration at our resort. I am pleased to read of your loyalty and look forward to your next visit.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,689)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The whole event was organised very well at The Venetian. The food was excellent, staff very friendly and helpful. The rooms are beautiful and very well maintained. They have such a wide variety of restaurents to choose from. The Grand Canal Shoppe is "Must see" for anybody who visits Vegas! Imagine a Gondola in the middle of the shopping centre. The whole atmosphere is just beautiful.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo and your generally positive review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you found the suite and property conducive to business.

With over one million square feet of meeting space and one of the country’s largest unobstructed ballrooms, The Venetian | The Palazzo is ready for business.

Thank you again for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this gorgeous hotel . Rooms were spectacular . We felt very pampered. Highly recommend . Loved that it was so close to all the other hotels. The gondola ,s felt so realistic . The shopping area was fabulous and we enjoyed all the food.

• Stayed March 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing this glowing feedback. Providing an unmatched guest experience is of paramount importance here at The Palazzo, and I am pleased to read that you experienced just that. You deserve to be pampered, so we are delighted that you experienced luxury and opulence during your stay. Thank you for sharing your experiences, and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The hotel is beautiful and clean. Service is amazing. Love the hotel and stay here each time I come to Vegas, no less than 7 times a year. The concierge was very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is clean and open.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. Thank you again, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come.

Cape Breton Island, Canada
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed at the Venetian because that was where our business meetings were!!! We have stayed in a few different motels on the strip and also at the Rio which is behind the strip. The Venetian was excellent - the staff, the rooms and the late variety of places to eat were excellent. It was close to the mall and I would most definitely stay there again!!!! Loved it

Green Features: Staff were excellent!!! Very friendly and helpful!!!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your wonderful suite, our location and the service of my team. I am elated that you had an excellent experience, and I cannot thank you enough for your kind compliments. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian in the near future.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 March 2014

It's expensive but worth every penny. Close to everything, shopping and great restaurants (both inside and outside the hotel). Have stayed here on my last 2 trips to Vegas (one pleasure and one business) and both visits where top notch. Have fun getting a little lost in the hotel, it is massive.

Dear Guest,

What a kind and thoughtful review of The Venetian! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am truly elated that we are able to create for you an experience that was outstanding. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian in the near future- whether for business or pleasure.

Kristen Dimond
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 20 March 2014

First off I'd like to the entire staff at the Venetian for being so accommodating in every way possible. The check-in was seamless and took a matter of minutes. Anyone who has ever been to Vegas more than once can appreciate a quick check in without any issues. The room was enormous and the beds were very comfortable. The location is in the middle of the strip and close to all of the shopping and strip attractions you'd ever want. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting for business or pleasure.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing this glowing feedback. Providing an unmatched guest experience is of paramount importance here at The Venetian. I am pleased to read that you experienced our unmatched guest service, and we are the ones who should be thanking you, so thank YOU. Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.