The Venetian Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$73
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$1,021
US$203
US$346
US$306
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$85
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$172
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$67
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$112
US$67
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$676
US$585
Hotelpower.com
26,613 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I travel allot and I have stayed in many hotels all over the world. I am so impressed with The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino. The staff goes out of their way to please you. Check in is a breeze (and believe me in Vegas that means allot). The rooms are bigger then some NY apartments. The shops and restaurants are a great added bonus. You never have to leave your hotel with all the Venetian has to offer.

Room Tip: All the rooms are superior
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian |The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again I genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

The Venetian Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas greeted us at the front of the hotel with good Valet service and excellent bellman. The front desk took care to make sure we had the room, view, bed, extras and that our luggage would come up right away.
From the front desk to the casino dealers, pitmen, cage and beverage service (no waiting, a smile and the right drinks) We won some and lost some, but the dealers kept the table happy with a great attitude. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and clean.
I will continue to go there when I want to be pampered and relax and not worry about anything.

Room Tip: Ask for a room above the 20th floor and see the views, ours was of the strip and the pool
1  Thank Susan M

Dear Guest,

What a pleasure to learn that you had an amazing stay with us at The Venetian! Thank you for not only sharing your experience with us but for also providing such valuable insights on true guest service. We strive to provide one-of-a-kind experiences for our guests, and to know that you were treated like a VIP is one of the greatest compliments we could receive. Your loyalty to our resorts is humbling.

I definitely look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I booked this Hotel to celebrate my Husbands birthday and wanted a special treat that we would remember. We felt special as soon as we booked in the receptionist was so helpful and welcoming. Our room was very spacious and well equipped. The view from our room was stunning it was a pleasure to wake up every morning to open the blind and experience this. The location was perfect for exploring. I would definitely recommend this Hotel and would love to return there again.

Room Tip: We choose a Deluxe King suite on the 21st floor overlooking the pool

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you and your husband during his special birthday celebration! Please share our belated birthday greetings to your husband. I am pleased that The Venetian enhanced and contributed to your celebration. Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor, and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

The Venetian has always been our favorite. The service, restaurants, fitness center - all first class. Stayed 3 nights and the rooms were always ready for us in a timely manner - kudos to Housekeeping. With the resort fee, there was free internet which is always nice to have. Having Bouchon so close to our room was heaven.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TamCora

Dear Guest,

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for being a loyal member of The Venetian family. I am so glad that my team has been able to welcome you with open arms time and time again. I will also be sure to share your compliments to my housekeeping team. You are correct- Bouchon is heaven, so please pay us another visit soon! Once again, I thank you, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

a very nice vegas venue and the best service I have had in that town. friendly and speedy. the rooms are very nice up to date and clean. the restaurants we tried were very good especially Bouchon. being next to palazzo was getting two for one and the canal shoppes are great. at least as compared to the other high end shopping that is vegas. good bang for your buck.

1  Thank aggietraveler1976

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian. I am pleased to read that The Venetian have earned your loyalty, and we can assure you that we will continue to do our best to provide you with experiences that will last a lifetime. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.