The Venetian Las Vegas
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
US$227
US$183
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$122
US$125
US$85
US$206
US$162
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
26,787 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Was expect great things for the price and certainly wasn't disappointed. Queen room with comfortable beds, huge lounge which we hardly used and an enormous batghroom with big bath and powerful shower. All the extra bits like robes, slippers (had to request these) and the usual shampoo, conditioner etc were there and filled up regularly. Had a slight problem with the neighbours noise in connecting room in the afternoon we arrived so the security were up like a shot and we never heard aniother peep out of them.
Also wifi was not working properly so they removed all 4 days resort charges on the first day which I thought was great especially as it was up and running again a few hours later.

Cleaning staff were very effecient and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I am so glad that we did not disappoint! I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered your only challenge, our team assisted you directly. I do still apologize for the unnecessary noise disturbances. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My husband and I had been to Vegas in January and decided we needed to get back there when I didn't have to work; and we decided we needed to stay somewhere else as the other place, was good, but not romantic weekend worthy! So we read the reviews on TripAdvisor, found a great concert to attend, and have now found our new favorite place to stay, The Venetian. We were greated upon arrival and it was warm and welcoming! At registration, we were offered an upgrade, a few options even and of course, my husband took the gentlemen up on his offer and I am so pleased he did! The suite was beautiful, has an extra refrigerator, 3 plasma tvs, an amazing bathroom, including jacuzzi tub that I actually felt comfortable taking advantage of and a spacious shower ... all in the most updated tiles and colors. Another couple bonuses were the make up table in the bedroom with great lighting and remote control blinds that allowed us to lay in bed and control not only the bedroom to living room blinds, but the outside to the great strip view! Fabulous ... felt like I was in an upscale New York apartment but only in the funnest city in the country for adults! The convenience of all the fantastic restaurants, Lavo and Pinot Brasserie in particular; and the Grand Lux with Tilda our lovely waitress, the amazing shops, the chocolate stand and the boot shining made this the perfect spot. My husband filled out the online survey upon return and even got a nice reply by Kristal Richarte, the Guest Relations Manager. Talk about the guest experience ... we are sold and have told all our friends and neighbors that they need to go there next trip ... and now all of Trip Advisor readers ...
Can't wait to come back and see our new best friends at The Venetian!

Room Tip: Take the upgrade to a suite with the view of the strip if possible ... it's worth it!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pagelynn

Dear Guest,

What a splendid sounding getaway! I am elated that you and your husband were able to enjoy so many of the things that make The Venetian a spectacular place. It is with great joy to know that you and your husband consider The Venetian your new favorite place to stay because it was a true pleasure hosting you both. Your suite was definitely amazing, and we are quite proud of the superior accommodations that The Venetian has to offer, but what I am most fond of is the service that is extended by my teams. I am humbled that you felt the genuine care that we are passionate in extending to our valued guests.

Thank you so much again for your wonderful review, and we most certainly look forward to being your oasis in the heart of the desert.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Recently stayed at the Venetian as a part of a conference and was thrilled because it normally would be a hotel that would be slightly out of my preferred price range. Got a discount on the rooms so was happy to get to experience it. I have stayed at a few different places in Vegas from the swanky to basically a place to crash (in my younger days). The Venetian definitely ranks up there with the best place I have stayed.

The rooms were beautiful and spacious. Loved that they had make-up mirrors in the bathrooms, but the tiny 'toilet closet' was a tad strange as the lighting was poor and there was no fan. Personally preferred the bathrooms at the Bellagio, just because I'm not a huge fan of the traditional marble thing, like the contemporary style more, but that's just me. Surprised the bathtub didn't have jets.

Check in and check out was a breeze and the casino was clean and comfortable. I prefer the feel of the casinos downtown, but if you're up for a 'cleaner' gambling experience, you will like it here. Didn't do much table play but there was a good variety of slots for everyone. The food options were good within the hotel, always found something suitable regardless of the time of day.

Only went down to the pool for a brief bit and left because I couldn't find a decent chair. The pool is pretty sub-par by Vegas standards. Just a lot of concrete and staring at other people right across the pool from you. The Tao portion of the pool looked crowded and uninviting. You're kind of limited to certain parts of the day for getting sun as well due to the large towers blocking some of it.

The only issue I had (partially my own fault) is that I requested a strip view room. Not remembering the orientation of the Venetian, I was disappointed that really I just got a view of the pool and not really of the Strip. It's not like the Bellagio where you are facing directly out to Las Vegas Boulevard, more to the side where I looked at the Wynn. Could see a bit of Treasure Island but felt like the additional money for the view wasn't really worth it. Certainly not like it was at the Bellagio.

I honestly don't think I will stay there again. Not because I didn't like it, but just that there are so many other places that I haven't stayed at yet. Great though if you want to indulge!

Room Tip: You may want to check out a few rooms for the view before you decide on one. I just asked for a strip view room during booking and due to the orientation of the hotel, didn't really get to see much of the strip. At least not what I was expecting.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian once again and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am elated and humbled by your compliments, and I am delighted that there were many aspects of your stay that you truly enjoyed. However, I do appreciate your candidness regarding a few areas in which we failed to exceed your expectations. I have heeded your comments and will share it with my teams for review.

Thank you again for your patronage of The Venetian, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We purchase the romance package for 3 nights. We had a beautiful suite with tons of room, A great view, huge white table cloth breakfast in our room that was delicious, free dinner with wine tasting and a gondola ride. Best deal in town and we enjoyed every minute of it. Wonderful hotel and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Your review was an absolute delight to read. Thank you for providing such a wonderful review of your experience at The Venetian and for allowing fellow travelers an opportunity to know the charm that The Venetian has to offer. You truly deserve the romance and magic of The Venetian. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My wife and I have been staying at the Venetian several times per year for the last 2 years and it is by far the best in class when it comes to the rooms, service, and amenities! We especially enjoy the quality of the suites which is much more comfortable than a standard hotel room. I highly reccomend staying here and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Venetian. It elates me to know that you had a splendid time at The Venetian, and that you have deemed us your favorite spot on the Las Vegas Strip. Your compliments are greatly appreciated, and I most certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian in the near future.