All the hotels are much of a much really you pay for the name and being on the strip.
Large suite rooms and good bathroom, clean in all areas, food and drink expensive at times go out of the hotel for this and also for any shopping trips.
Staff ok but found lower the scale the politer they became got fed up with the expected tipping though.
There was an unexpected payment of $25 per night this was not mentioned when it was booked.
Vegas is like Toy Town on crack and really fun I would recomend go if you can but stay of strip if you want to save money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE WORLD'S MOST EXTRAORDINARILY DESIGNED HOTEL Every major Las Vegas guidebook recommends Center Strip casinos. The Venetian is located at one of the most exciting crossroads of the Strip, putting you within walking distance of the biggest attractions on The Strip. We guarantee the lowest prices for our suites can always be found directly on the Venetian website. When you book direct: • We are 100% sure you will never find a better rate anywhere else. • We are 100% sure we will never lose your reservation. • You will have priority access to our best rates moving forward. Plus, we guarantee: • The lowest possible rates, our partners are obligated by contract to follow our pricing rules. • Access to the best selection of suites and offers • Access the best service, located on-property • Access to Grazie, our loyalty program • Free Cancellations and Modifications* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia and Southall Travel so you can book your Venetian Resort Hotel Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Venetian Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Venetian
- Venetian Resort Hotel Casino Las Vegas