The Venetian Las Vegas
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
US$227
US$183
US$207
US$162
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$122
US$125
US$85
US$254
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
26,782 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Last year I attended a business conference in Macau which was held at the Venetian. I was so impressed with this hotel that when I needed to book accommodation for a family vacation which incorporated Las Vegas, the decision to book the Venetian seemed like a no brainer.

I booked the Rialto Suite for my wife and 8 year old daughter for 3 nights in April 2014.

Unfortunately what I had encountered in Vegas was not at the same standard as their Macau property. The suite we received was tired and in need of refurbishment. The lounge suite was fraying, the carpet had stains and marks, the bench seat at the end of one of the beds was cracked which rendered it useless for fear of completely destroying it and being charged for it.

The other thing I noticed (did not notice this in Macau) is that the walls were paper thin, we could clearly hear the neighbours and people walking and talking in the hallway.

Overall, we were very disappointed. The cost did not represent what we received and I would not book the Venetian again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room/suite away from the lifts. If you want the use of a fridge (can't remove mini bar items as you will be charged) make sure you mention this when booking/checking in, oh, and that will be an additional $25 per day.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank canison
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for not only choosing The Venetian as your resort of choice for your recent visit but also for your previous patronage of our property in Macau. We endeavor to provide remarkable experiences throughout all of our properties, both in the US and overseas, and it is truly disheartening to know that you were not pleased with the Venetian. Thank you so much for your review, and for the honest feedback you have provided our valued travelers on TripAdvisor.

As you may know, TripAdvisor is not linked to your reservation, so there is no way for me to reach out to you directly. I do invite you to please be in touch with my Guest Relations Manager who will be reaching out to you via TripAdvisor, so that we may gather details of your stay. It is my sincere hope to address your concerns and to ensure that our standards, and your expectations, are exceeded.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at the Venetian for a work conference. It is a beautiful property and I have been there many times before but this was the first time I had the opportunity to stay in the hotel. The hotel room was amazing as well as the service. I absolutely loved the Rock of Ages show and Bourbon Room. I also really loved the breakfasts at the Grand Luxe Cafe. OVerall a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. Thank you for sharing your experience and compliments of our suites, restaurants and entertainment options such as Rock of Ages. What a delight to know you had a great time at the show! We have a wide array of entertainment and dining options on property, and I am happy that you were able to experience a few of them.

Thank you again, and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel and absolutely loved it. From check in to check out, our stay was relaxing and fun. There are plenty of shops (I walked for 1 1/2 hours and never saw them all!) and more than enough places to eat! It is situated across from the MGM - volcano show nightly. Perfect location on the Strip to see all the sites! We highly recommend staying here!

Room Tip: All rooms are suites - so you can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor regarding your past stay with us. I am pleased to read that The Venetian exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched experiences. Please know that your recommendation of The Venetian is extremely valued, and we look forward to always being your resort of choice.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband planned a surprise trip for my birthday. We had stayed at the Venetian years ago but this time we enjoyed it even more. The strip itself has been renovated and has far more hotels, bars and shopping - all new. The hotel is so beautiful. I like it better than the Bellagio. Service was outstanding. They pointed out that if we are members of IHG (group that includes Holiday Inns) we could get priority check in and late check out (2 pm) at no charge. We enjoyed breakfast at a little café by the canal shop area and also happy hour at several bars overlooking the canal. Pool area was gorgeous. Walking distance to everything. Liked the Grand Café Lux which is owned by the same group as Cheesecake Factory. If I go back I will definitely stay at the Venetian - everything else pales in comparison!

Room Tip: Very quiet room facing the golf course not the strip. We were on 31st floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your special surprise birthday celebration! Your husband is so thoughtful and truly loving; please share our appreciation to him and happy belated birthday to you! I am pleased that The Venetian enhanced and contributed to your celebration. Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor, and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I went with family in early April. They stayed at a different hotel and wished they would have stayed at the Venitian. Room was great, bed was very comfortable. Casino's at Venitian and Palazzo are my favorite. Grand Lux has a wide selection of excellent food.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family