“Beautiful place!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Beautiful place!!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here 2 nights for a mini-vacation following a business meeting in AZ. The facility is gorgeous, the suite and bath were very nice and comfortable and the choice of eateries was awesome. There is so much to see and do here, it would take longer than we had to enjoy everything! We saw "Human Nature" perform in one of the theaters and enjoyed that immensely. Location was super - we walked to several other hotel/casinos to check them out, and it is very convenient to the airport. Would love to go back!!

Room Tip: Our room was about 20 floors up and faced the Mirage across the street. View of other hotels was ve...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor regarding your past stay with us. I am pleased to read that The Venetian exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched experiences. Human Nature is superb! I am delighted that you enjoyed witnessing such exquisite talent!

We hope to welcome you back soon.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,727)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The Venetian Hotel is a beautiful place to stay while in Vegas. It has very high end stores to shop in and the overall hotel is very luxurious. My room was very comfortable which made for a relaxing stay. The pools are beautiful and provide a nice place to cool off or be pampered. The only drawback was to price of eating there. You are much better off eating at other locations if looking for value. Other than that I would certainly return on my next stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional, and I look forward to your return in the near future. I do also recommend trying our vast casual eateries on property including multiple food courts and Grand Lux Cafe. I am confident that their menu and prices will fit any budget. Also, they have delectable menu options!

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Nashville
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I was only at the hotel for 3 days and 2 nights, it was a very busy business trip, but it was such a wonderful place. The rooms were great, the food was wonderful, the pools were awesome!
I recommend this hotel and will be back!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure hosting you for your business trip, and what a joy to know that you are able to bask in and explore the magic and charm of The Venetian. Your feedback was a joy to read. Thank you for your patronage of our resort, and I look forward to hosting you time and time again.

Cheshire ct
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I would recommend to everyone.. Gotta love the mall and Gondola ride. Having canyon ranch and juice bar made it a plus after a great workout.. Choice or restaurants so truly do not need to leave the hotel

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positively delightful review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you had a fantastic time with us. Your recommendation of The Venetian is a wonderful compliment, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Its a beautiful hotel on the strip. The gondolas ride is awesome. I booked Luxury-1 King Suite and I am very much satisfied with the amenities. However view from my window is not that expected.
I recommend this hotel as it is a good stay in Vegas.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shailesh T
Dear Guest,

Thank you for being a valuable guest of The Venetian! I truly hope that this will not be your last visit as we will continue to provide superior accommodations, services and experiences to you. The gondola is definitely a treat, and it delights me to know that you were able to create memories that will last a lifetime.

Thank you once again, and I hope that your future travels bring you to The Venetian once more.

Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We booked a "basic" suite for 4 nights- what a surprise to get such an outstanding room. We stayed on the 21st floor of the Venetian tower. If our room was basic - then I don't understand how anyone could complain about these rooms. Bathrooms were huge and well appointed. Elevators were fast and efficient - no waiting at all. Our only minor complaint was the hall noise travelled into the suite at night.

Lots of great options for restaurants on site - however, charging items to your room was problematic for some reason and we were always warned that it would take 10-15min to process a room charge? I suspect that was to avoid giving the 5% Grazie discount? So we always paid cash and saved the 5% on the tip.

Pool area was huge with lots of comfortable chairs. Not sure why they had to stack all the chairs up around us starting at 6pm when the pool doesn't close until 7pm though? This was annoying when we were trying to enjoy our only day of warm sunshine. Plus, drinks at the pool were terribly expensive - $18 for a pina colada - plus tip- ouch! Conceirge staff was helpful on several occasions and provided excellent suggestions for restaurants. Front desk staff was also great. ---- just don't try to get past the security staff posted at the elevators if you don't have your room key....no, no, no. Had to hang out in the lobby area waiting for my husband to come back as he had both our room keys....

Casino was very smoky and cold with high ceilings, cranky dealers and few servers. We definitely preferred the Bellagio casino as it was less smoky and dealers had great personalities and seemed much more interested in earning tips.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank vacagirl2729
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and providing so many details and insights regarding your experience at The Venetian. I am delighted that you loved your suite, but I do apologize for the noise. I also very much appreciate your suggestions and candidness with a few areas of your stay that needs improving. It gives us an opportunity to revisit our standards and any areas that could be improved upon.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to extending the magic of The Venetian to you many more times in the future.

Once again, thank you.

Canada
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We have stayed several times at the Venetian but each time we discover more to see and do. It is difficult not to be awed by the detail in the marble flooring and fresco walls and ceilings. The same attention has been paid to the rooms. Furniture with inset lighting, remote control for the drapes and three televisions. Too bad this is Vegas, I would like to spend more time in the room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mancan
Dear Guest,

I truly appreciate the kind sentiments you have shared and for your loyalty and continued patronage of The Venetian. We endeavor to provide one-of-a-kind experiences to our guests with a wide array of amenities and services under one roof as well as an unforgettable ambiance, so I am glad that you experienced what we have to offer.

Thank you for choosing The Venetian, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.