“Best experience of my life.”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Brillant stay. very clean rooms and the location was simply perfect, simply perfect I must say. I cannot wait to return, you will not regret it. The view from our room was simply amazing right over the window and the city.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank McNutt31
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear McNutt31,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am glad that you enjoyed your view from your luxurious suite, and we are excited to have you return. I hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (26,312)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Venetian on several visits to Las Vegas, we both agree the Venetian is the best place to stay in Las Vegas. Their accommodations are 1st class, customer service is always the best. The atmosphere is relaxing, fun,and top notch. We have stayed at other properties in Las Vegas and the Venetian is many steps above any others we have stayed at. My wife and I have decided the Venentian will be our exclusive property to stay at on future visits to Las Vegas. They have earned our loyalty with the best of everything. They are truly EXCELLENT in all that they do.

Room Tip: The higher floors have better views.
1  Thank chuck95

Dear chuck95,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian and for spending your Las Vegas adventure with us! I am pleased to read that we have earned your loyalty. Your comparison of other properties in our fine city is humbling, and I am grateful for your sentiments. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian each and every time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Just returned from a fabulous stay at the Ventian. Lovely hotel with great facilities and centrally situated on "The Strip". Please note I have not given 5* because, for the life of me I do not understand why a hotel of this standard does not provide tea/coffee making facilities in the suite when they do provide so many other amenities. Also lacks the finesse of smaller hotels such as an evening "turn down " service, though as the hotel is so big I presume this is not feasible. Besides this I cannot fault the hotel. The suites are well appointed and the staff very efficient and accommodating. All meals taken within the hotel were perfect and had a great meal at Delmonico's one evening. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a high floor overlooking the Strip
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Penny L

Dear Penny L,

Thank you so much for choosing The Venetian and for sharing your feedback with us. I am so glad that you had a great stay, but I do apologize for the lack of a coffee maker. It is never our intention to cause our guests this unnecessary stress or inconvenience. For your next visit I want to recommend that you take advantage of the complimentary cup of coffee available as part of our resort fee. It can be redeemed at Cafe Presse with the voucher that you received at the time of check in. I must agree with Delmonico's- their menu offerings are superb! Guests have raved about their delicious options for many years.

Again, I thank you, and I do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great room overlooking pool area which was clean and well furnished but from check in the service was dreadful. We were not given all the necessary check in information and spent the first hour sorting out an app to download which gave us show ticket upgrades. The pocket concierge app is worth having so make sure you are given the code at check in. Staff were sullen and very unhelpful. We stayed three nights and on the second day we were asked to leave the pool area at 3 p.m. as there was a private function-there were no signs up to say the pool would be closed and the pool attendant started to inform everyone at 2.30 p.m. Hotel full of young drinkers bringing crates and crates of alcohol in which was not what we expected of this standard of hotel.

Hotel so vast and the map so poor we got lost a number of times - most helpful member of staff was contracted security guard. Beware concierge closes at 9 p.m. Overall really disappointed.

Room Tip: Don't bother asking about views of the strip or an upgrade as staff very dismissive and charges...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Baddersqueen

Dear Baddersqueen,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. Please accept my apologies for the several challenges you experienced during your stay with your arrival, pool and resort experience as well as our lack of efficient and helpful service. These negative notes are not what we pride ourselves upon, and I am truly disheartened.

Allow me to assure you that your most recent experience is not the standard of our resort. As you may know, TripAdvisor does not link your reservations, so I do invite you to please be in touch my Guest Relations team, who will be contacting you directly. I would like an opportunity to address and further make amends for your disappointing experience.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The rooms are extremely large and well decorated. The staff were all friendly. The rooms were very clean and the maid service was great. very accomodating. I love the bright casino. The great choices for food made it hard to decide on where to eat each meal. Would recommend to anyone. No need to leave to go to any other resort given the choices at venetian.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Lgp1003

Dear Lgp1003,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed your opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian has some of the best amenities and dining options under one roof.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian many times in the future.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

My wife and I stayed for 5 nights. Room was big with a partial view of the strip, comfortable and clean. We booked through Hotels.com and had breakfast included. We visited a few other hotels and thought Bellagio felt a higher quality. The Venetian pool area on Fri, Sat and Sun was packed with few spare loungers. It is a good hotel in a good location but just felt a bit big and we wished we had stayed at Bellagio (although we never saw their rooms).

Dear mctay,

Thank you so much for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am delighted that you had a comfortable suite and an overall pleasant stay, however, I am disheartened that we did not fully exceed your expectations. I truly hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you on a future visit. I am confident that we will extend to you an experience that is truly extraordinary.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is a truly lovely hotel and my wife enjoyed the spectacular shopping mall, probably too much :)

The rooms are spacious and good value for money with his and her sinks in the bathroom.

The constant boom boom from the party pool could get a bit annoying at times but this was the only downside.

The location is great , right in the middle of the strip and the Walgreens next door meant we always had a good supply of good priced alcohol.

Room Tip: May sure you bget a strip view its worth it from the high floors.

Dear Kevin S,

I truly appreciate the kind sentiments you have shared of our impeccable suites, prime location and divine shopping options at The Venetian. We endeavor to provide one-of-a-kind experiences to our guests with a wide array of amenities and services under one roof, so I am glad that you experienced what we have to offer. I do want to apologize for the disturbance from Tao Beach. I will be sure to discuss this with their management team.

Thank you for choosing The Venetian, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.