The Venetian Las Vegas
Agoda.com
US$111
US$53
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$101
US$200
US$146
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$79
US$304
US$260
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$125
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$67
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$147
Travelocity
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$91
Travelocity
26,627 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Stayed here for a week last year for a convention being held in the hotel. Great service, very clean and comfortable rooms. Like all of the Hotel / Casino's in Vegas, be prepared to walk. It's HUGE! Shopping in the Grand Canal Shops is great! The Grand Lux restaurants (one in the Venetian and one in the Plazzo) are owned by Cheesecake Factory. Great food! Like it so much, the wife and I are going for 5 days later this month!

Room Tip: The more you spend the better your comps.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear kissfan003,

Thank you for your glowing review of The Venetian. From the wonderful meals, to the service extended to the shopping options- I am glad that you were able to experience it all. I am grateful that you have deemed The Venetian as your hotel of choice, and I look forward to your return visit later this month!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband went here last year for his bday he really wanted to stay here but with the prices I wasn't sure but I kept looking at the prices and got a great deal so we moved from Hilton to here not because anything was wrong with hilton just wanted the experience of staying at the Venetian ohhhh my was it just soooo beautiful we were in awwww felt like king n queen. We went to the club n few restaurants in there,was all perfect enjoyed every meal n dancing n relaxing all same place. So in love with this place thank you Vegas

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Larisha J

Dear Larisha J,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you and your husband for his special birthday celebration! I am pleased that The Venetian was able to enhance and contribute to your celebration. Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor, and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you and your family during future special occasions.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Having not been to Las Vegas for 12 years & having visited The Venetian before when it had only recently opened, we were very much looking forward to our stay there in June, but unfortunately we won’t be returning again.
Firstly the good: The hotel is still very impressive as a resort with its Rialto Bridge, Campanile tower & Grand Canal (although what real gondoliers would make of propeller driven gondolas with seat belts I’m not quite sure?) & the Vatican ceiling in the foyer is something else; the staff were universally polite, friendly & helpful & a credit to the hotel; the casino is light & airy compared to many others on the strip; the rooms (suites) are excellent with beautiful bathrooms & split level living; it has a great location on the Strip.

So it has all the ingredients for a great stay. So what was our problem? In a word ‘Yoof’ They seem to have given up wishing to attract us more mature types & are targeting the 18 – 30 market.
One of the swimming pools is now given over to a ‘day club’ called Tao & when we were there we were treated to thumping music from 11AM till about 7PM. We were on a very high floor but the noise certainly precluded an afternoon nap. Also our visit unbeknownst to us coincided with something called the ‘Electric Daisy Carnival’ which meant Las Vegas was crowded with people who often looked no older than 16. The check-in area of The Venetian looked like a high school reunion & most of the ‘luggage’ were crates of beer. We were horrified.

Luckily we were checking out when they were checking in, which is just as well as the room beside us had about 6 young people in it & the noise was awful. We were speaking candidly to one of their very nice staff, who said that was nothing, in another room there were about 12! When we asked why didn’t they do something about it he said they’d told the hotels security & nothing much happened. He also said that this happened often on any week-end!
So this is why we won’t be returning. You pay a lot of money to stay in this hotel & I wouldn’t risk paying it again for this to happen again.

So sadly, bye-bye Venetian. Let us know when it’s safe to come back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear JohnieEnglish,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian and for taking the time to share your feedback. Although you were satisfied with your accommodations and overall resort experience, I am concerned that failed to exceed your expectations, so I would like to reach out to you to gather more details of your visit. Please be in touch with my Guest Relations team, who will be contacting you directly, so that I may have the opportunity to address the concerns that you have apprised us. I look forward to an opportunity of exceeding your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas was one of the most outstanding visits ever. The room was spacious including a sitting area with a large sofa, the bed was like sleeping on pillows of feathers, and the in-room dining Superior with stellar service. This is a beautiful hotel and casino with so many attractions and exciting events. We loved our visit and will return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear dreamofcitylights,

Thank you so much for letting us know that your experience at The Venetian was one of the most outstanding visits you have ever had! That is a wonderful compliment, and I thank you for your high recommendation and adoration for our property. I am delighted that you had a wonderful time and were able to feel right at home. I hope to welcome you back again soon as it would be an honor to host you again.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Amazing hotel.. We spent 4 nights in this spectacular hotel. The hotel impresses you with the beautiful entrance, the lobby, the casino area, the swimming pool (2 in number), and the canal inside the hotel. The roof paintings are massive and are an instant hit.
My kids ( 11 and 5 year old) had a wonderful time.
You should prefer venetian king suite, instead of the palazzo, for easier access and view.
There is a CVS store also at the hotel, which is added advantage.
The only thing missing is the coffee maker in rooms.

Room Tip: Higher floor, prefer the venetian room as the access from lobby is easier, also access to the street is easier.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Soniavs,

We here at The Venetian | The Palazzo carry a passionate drive to provide our guests, from all walks of life - parents and children, with an experience that will provide them with unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime. I am elated that you found the Walgreens a convenience for your visit as they are a spectacular addition to our resort. I am grateful that my team made you and your children feel welcomed and right at home.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo.