“Wonderful Stay”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My week at this hotel was like a fantasy! The pools were fantastic, the service excellent, and the room large and luxurious. I've previously stayed in New York, New York as well as The Mirage, and needless to say The Venetian blows them both away! Though do keep in mind, this is a very large hotel and there is a LOT of walking from the rooms to the casino/conference area/Canal Shoppes. What was most surprising was the pool atmosphere -- most of the party-goers were in the Tao Beach area, which made the main pool much less crowded. The smaller Venezia pool was a great escape as well, with a more intimate setting given its smaller size. If you have a late flight home, the hotel will gladly store your bags until you need them. We also got a craps lesson from one of the dealers in the casino, and while an imposing figure, he was super-friendly. We attended a private function at the Lavo lounge (basically Tao's Italian cousin), and we found the restaurant to be very cozy with delicious food and well-mixed drinks. All told this was a wonderful Las Vegas experience, and I look forward to staying with The Venetian in the future!

Room Tip: I've heard that rooms on the Strip side can sometimes hear the canon fire from the TI Sirens sho...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Ashley C,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your compliments of the grandeur of our resort as we take great pride in providing experiences that are truly spectacular. Your comparison of other properties and deeming us as you do is one of the highest compliments we could ever receive, and I am truly grateful and humbled.

I look forward to your return visit, and The Venetian being your home away from home.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

The Hotel is Huge...I mean really huge..2 times we lost inthe hotel.but amazing paintings and Venetian Theme Hotel..we weny with kids they loved it also..inside the hotel you can go around with gondola..shops amazing high luxury..foods amazing..rooms are huge and bathroom is also...we loved hotel...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Seniye Y

Dear Seniye Y,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. Every aspect of The Venetian | The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests, from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I spent 4 nights at the Venetian resort. It was ideal. The suite was absolutely luxurious. I felt pampered and the service was fabulous. The bathroom was large, clean and gorgeous. The bed was extremely comfortable and the step-down living room area was a nice touch. I also had a stunning view of the pools. To top it all off, the convenience of having Tao nightclub a short walk from your hotel room is remarkable.

I will definitely stay at the Venetian on my next visit to Vegas.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dhalia85

Dear Dhalia85,

Thank you for sharing this glowing feedback. Providing an unmatched guest experience is of paramount importance here at The Venetian, and I am pleased to read that you experienced our unmatched guest service. You deserve to be pampered, so we are delighted that you experienced luxury and attentiveness during your stay. Thank you for sharing your experiences, and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The staff were fantastic. We got upgraded after a 15 hour flight. It's a gorgeous hotel and so big. You need a whole day to look around it. The rooms were very big. It was just a pleasant stay right from the start. I would most definitely go back. Unfortunately we didn't get to go to the spa but will go next time.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Manjit R,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed your Venetian vacation. Splendid experiences should begin from the moment you arrive, so I am delighted that this was your experience. Thank you again for your review, and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian many times in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I just returned from a trip to Vegas. We stayed 3 nights at the Venetian and enjoyed every minute of it. We had adjoining rooms with another couple and both rooms had a view of the pools and strip. Maid service was a little spotty, there was really no set time that they would show up, but other than that it was a very relaxing stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear awchandc,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am so grateful that you gave us an opportunity to serve you. I do want to take a moment to apologize for our inconsistent housekeeping services. I will evaluate our services to ensure that this does not occur again.

I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian in the near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Stayed here for a week last year for a convention being held in the hotel. Great service, very clean and comfortable rooms. Like all of the Hotel / Casino's in Vegas, be prepared to walk. It's HUGE! Shopping in the Grand Canal Shops is great! The Grand Lux restaurants (one in the Venetian and one in the Plazzo) are owned by Cheesecake Factory. Great food! Like it so much, the wife and I are going for 5 days later this month!

Room Tip: The more you spend the better your comps.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear kissfan003,

Thank you for your glowing review of The Venetian. From the wonderful meals, to the service extended to the shopping options- I am glad that you were able to experience it all. I am grateful that you have deemed The Venetian as your hotel of choice, and I look forward to your return visit later this month!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband went here last year for his bday he really wanted to stay here but with the prices I wasn't sure but I kept looking at the prices and got a great deal so we moved from Hilton to here not because anything was wrong with hilton just wanted the experience of staying at the Venetian ohhhh my was it just soooo beautiful we were in awwww felt like king n queen. We went to the club n few restaurants in there,was all perfect enjoyed every meal n dancing n relaxing all same place. So in love with this place thank you Vegas

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Larisha J

Dear Larisha J,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you and your husband for his special birthday celebration! I am pleased that The Venetian was able to enhance and contribute to your celebration. Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor, and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you and your family during future special occasions.