“Simply Awesome!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Hamilton, Canada
“Simply Awesome!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We arrived late on a Sunday to find our initial rooms (2 Bella suites as there was 6 of us) were not available. We were told that we were going to be upgraded to the "Renaissance Suite". I had looked up the rooms before so I knew what we were in for. WOW!!!!!! That's all I can say. The service and professionalism by the staff was second to none. They even extended our checkout time until 8:00pm as our flight left late. Can't say enough great things about this hotel. We did a lot of walking and checked out other resorts... can honestly say that the Venetian is one of the most spacious and gorgeous places to stay on the strip. Looking forward to my next trip back!

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to be great (spacious and ornate). I don't think you can go wrong!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Nick A
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Nick A,

What a pleasure it was hosting you! Thank you for allowing The Venetian to share in your Las Vegas experience. I am delighted that you loved your Renaissance Suite, and that you were all able to revel in luxury and comfort. I am quite proud of my team for their genuine and caring guest service, and I am grateful for your testament in their commitment. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian in the future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,687)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Marion, Illinois
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I just got back from a trip to Vegas and we stayed at The Venetian for 4 nights. The hotel is very impressive and the check-in process was extremely efficient. I would say that, for the most part, every employee we encountered was very nice and helpful throughout the hotel/casino.

The Room: Clean and spacious. We paid for an upgrade at booking and were satisfied when we walked through the door. That said, I do have a couple of small issues that I will point out. The bathroom was good-sized but the shower was a small cube in the corner and was a downside as we never used the bath tub. It (shower) was small enough that you could not get out of the spray to suds up. Basically you needed to turn the water off to get all soapy then kick the water back on to rinse off. Another thing I noticed, in the room, was a lack of plug ins. One of the outlets by the bed did not work so I had to unplug the room phone to use that outlet. By night two, the room phone battery was draining so an alarm was going off and so it had to be plugged back in. Basically, I had to use an outlet on the other side of the room for my phone. On the up side...the bed was comfortable and that is the most important thing to me on vacation so all was not lost. Also, we were on the 9th floor and were pleasantly surprised at the noise level. My biggest fear was getting in a hallway, or next to a room, full of partyers but we had none of that so that was a plus too.

The Casino: The Venetian has an ample gaming area but we did not gamble at the casino so I can't say much more than that. I felt like they did a good job and keeping it from being smokey but we weren't really in the area but to walk through going here and there so take it for what it's worth...

The Hotel: The Venetian is an impressively built hotel with a lot to look at and a lot to see but it's like a maze once you walk in. I can't count the number of times we got frustrated simply trying to navigate the facility. There seemed to be so many twists and turns that we never really did get the lay of the land by the time we checked out.

The Location: In my opinion, the Venetian is a little bit north of being convenient so be prepared to walk quite a bit.

All in all, the room was nice but the layout and location of the hotel will prevent us from going back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear arichart,

Thank you so much for not only choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent four night Las Vegas experience but for also providing us invaluable insight on the aspects of your stay that went superbly and the areas in which we could improve upon. I am delighted that you found our property impressive, and that my team provided you with helpful service.

I am grateful for your suggestions regarding our suites. Because we pride ourselves on our accommodations, we are always seeking opportunities to improve. You are indeed correct. Our resort is quite large. In fact, we are the largest five diamond resort in the world. This provides our guests many benefits, but I do understand the frustration of not being able to efficiently navigate such a large property. I am so sorry if my team was not able to assist you, but I can assure you that should you need assistance with directions in the future, my team is ready and able to provide that to you.

Thank you so much again, and I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian in the future.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The Venetian is definitely my most preferred hotel resort in Vegas. The rooms are all beautiful, the service is excellent and all the amenities as well. I plan to come back here quite often. I would say the only area I think could use some minor improvements is the casino, as it feels quite small and not very engaging.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear MJuzzy,

Thank you so much for making The Venetian your preferred hotel and resort in Las Vegas! There are so many hotel options to choose from on the famed Las Vegas Strip, so it is always with great delight and sheer joy to know that we are a favorite.

I also truly appreciate your comments regarding our casino. We are always open to suggestions as we endeavor to provide experiences that are truly superior.

Thank you again for your kind feedback, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations again in the very near future.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was at the Venetian in December 2013. (My second visit after 2011)
I would easily rate it as the cleanest, sparkling most hotel of Vegas!
I just love the freshening sprays, they use.

They used to sell it, but unfortunately this time around they made it for hotel use only :(.

The bathrooms are huge and clean. It is about 15 years old? But, very well maintained!

The exteriors of the hotel with a Venice like ambience, but in winters it was called ' winter in Venice'. Acrobatic shows were held for free and it was quite a site.

No complains for the hotel, just an Indian restaurant within the premises would be loved!

And, theRoyal Ambassador's lounge could use some better food options!

PS- we got our boarding cards from the Lounge. Our flight was late by two hours and the lady did not inform us. So, we could do nothing and waste time at McCarran

Room Tip: Its an all suite room, I believe. The pool is not the best view. You might want to ask for a 'ci...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Z R,

Thank you so much for choosing The Palazzo and for taking the time to share insightful suggestions on how to even better The Palazzo experience. Your suggestions are truly wonderful, and I am delighted that you had an excellent time with us. I am elated that you have enjoyed the magic and wonder of Winter in Venice. I am confident that we will once again exceed your expectations.

Antwerp Province, Belgium
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I actually stayed here during September 2012.
My mother already stayed here in 2009 and she was extremely positive about the Venetian as well.

The Venetian is a giant hotel with everything you could wish for.
The rooms are big and spacious, the bathroom is a dream and the Grand Lux Café has great food and breakfast.

Very nice location. My only concern that we wanted to book again this year, but the stay has become significantly more expensive.

Room Tip: The Bella towers give you access to another swimming pool which is beautiful, super relaxing and qui...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hotel was amazing and so over the top , however please be on your guard as there are some very dubious salesman around the canal area . The people selling the Gold beauty products duped us into paying twice the quoted price . The sales guy was called Roberto . Am very surprised a hotel as prestigious as this allows such maverick sales practices!

• Stayed July 2014
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed here on our honeymoon. We were able to check-in early, the staff was friendly and knowledgable, the rooms were clean and spacious, and the view was fantastic!! All-in-all the stay at this hotel was amazing!

A tv was in every room (including the bathroom); and the tub even had arm-rest!

Black-out automatic shades / blinds were awesome; and the first time I'd experienced such a thing.

And, there was a nice little coffee shop right as you got off the elevator (gambling fuel!!).

The location was great! And, the casino floor was not smokey and had plenty of options to suit any gamblers desire. I could have used cheaper tables, but that's just par for the course in this part of the Strip.

Room Tip: If you arrive early, try to check-in first; they may be able to put you in a room before schedule...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bmayo27
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Bmayo27,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your honeymoon celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone, and I am pleased that The Venetian enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor, and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions. We wish you a lifetime of joy and unceasing love!