The Venetian Las Vegas
US$200
US$153
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$207
US$163
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$122
US$125
US$85
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
US$254
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
26,782 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family stayed at the Venetian for a week. The suites are very large -- about 700sq feet with 2 queen beds, a large bathroom, and a nice-sized living room. The suites have 3 flat-screen tv's.

The hotel is very clean and quiet. The drapes in the living room close by remote control and keep the room very, very dark. There are six pools and an abundance of cots... wait staff came by with orange slices and cucumber slices to help people stay hydrated. Free water stations are around each pool. Other wait staff delivers drink orders from the bar.

We would definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear TravelingEater,

I am find myself grateful for the candid spirit of your review as well for the praises that you have sung for The Venetian. Thank you so much for allowing us to host you. It delights me that you valued our impeccable suites as well as the wonderful pool experience you encountered, and that you will most certainly stay with us again. Your loyalty to our resort is valued, and I hope to welcome you back real soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

First night in Vegas in 20+ years - lucked out that hotel was on newly redone floor that just opened. Hotel is not smoky around casinos. Staff were polite and informative. Love the elevator banks. Stayed at a competitor hotel the next night and did not come close in comparison.

Room Tip: Ask for redone floors - well worth the experience
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear mcgrathmc,

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Checking in went well and they asked if we would like to upgrade, we upgraded to a suite (22-306). The suite was beautiful and spotless clean. Our luggage was delivered in about 15-20 minutes. So far every employee we crossed paths with were friendly and helpful. Every employee explained everything in detail. We had some small requests and every request was done quickly. We had turn down service which was great. I cannot say enough about the wonderful housekeeping. Now the bad, We ordered room service Saturday for breakfast, at a Five Star Resort breakfast should not take one hour and 15 minutes to be delivered and should be delivered as fast as being in the downstairs (with maybe a few more minutes for delivery).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TRavlerbarry

Dear TRavlerbarry,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your resort of choice for your recent visit. I find great jubilation in knowing that you felt the exquisite beauty of The Venetian's suite as well as the friendly and helpful service. I do apologize for the extensive delay with in-suite dining and will address this with my team.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again, so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and accommodations.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My daughter and I met in Vegas recently for two concerts and originally had reservations at the Mandalay Bay, but changed them to the Venetian. The main reason for the change was the central location. We have been to the Venetian several times and knew that we could count on a great experience. We had a two queen beds room with a sunken living room and a view of the strip. That was fun as we were there on the 4th and could see various fireworks displays going on for hours. The beds...the linens....the beautiful tub with it's own TV, and the beauty of the Venetian make you feel like you have been swept far away - certainly not anywhere near the hubbub and sometimes crassness of the Strip.

I would only mention one thing that seemed odd. We did order room service in the first night. The presentation was very nice - linens were placed on the dining room table in the living room area and the meal was served. However, no tray or rolling table was left in the room. So we were left with partially eaten food-covered dishes in the room all night. (Yes, we could have called room service to come retrieve, but with both of us having bathed and wearing the plush bathrobes provided, we didn't want to have someone coming back into the room.) It just would have been very handy to have been able to place the dishes on a rolling table and placed them in the hallway with a quick call to room service to pick them up.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Cheri T,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at The Venetian. I am so pleased that you had a first class experience and were impressed with your stay. Our resort is definitely a unique place to view the brilliant fireworks display during 4th of July. I am so glad you were able to experience what The Venetian has to offer. I do apologize for the issue with your in-suite dining experience. Typically, as the rolling tables can get in the way of an emergency, we do not leave them in your suite. It is the responsibility of our team to clean and remove your dishes after your meal, so I do encourage you on a future visit to let us know when you are ready to have them picked up. You may also request that they leave the tray as well.

I hope you consider The Venetian again for your future travels to Las Vegas. It would be an honor to host you again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel is a fantastic building. The architecture is superb, with fantastic marble floors and frescoes. My wife and I stayed to celebrate a significant birthday. The rooms (suites) are great, with a separate bathroom, bedroom and living room in every suite. However....
On booking in, with a pre paid package, we were told that a strip view was an extra 45 dollars a night. The 24hour cafe (grand lux) offers a breakfast buffet that is expensive and beaten by its close competitors. ( the omelette stand had no staff, the choice was limited, go to the TI buffet over the road and save money and have loads more choice).
On checking out.. A) we were told we had booked out. B) they tried to charge us 9 dollars a day for water in the room, which we had not touched. ( this was removed when we challenged this). C. The check out girl could not book us online to our flight, which meant we gad inferior seats, and D. ) they landed us, on check our a 25 dollar, plus tax, ie 28 dollars a day resort fee. Thus apparently covers the spa, swimming pool, a free paper( that no one told us about) and wi fi. I mean get real, 200 bucks for wi fi, and secret bonuses!
There is no "social" space in the hotel. You are either in a bar, restaurant, or gaming. All of which cost money.
The cleaning staff are efficient. They are always polite, and always greet you in the corridors. It is a shame that as the room provides no tea or coffee facilities, if you take your own kettle, the maid then throws away your cups.
The food is expensive( we had a burger, fries, a side and a beer, and this came to sixty five bucks..) they expect you to pay even more in the " High class" restaurants in the GrandCanal Shoppes.
Overall, the building is unbelievable, the rooms are great, but the hotel wants to wring every last cent it can out of you.i
I'm expecting some anodyne response from the hotel, but really, tackle the issues... If you were more upfront with your charges, I wouldn't feel so ripped off

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 668anthonyr

Dear Anthony R,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian and for sharing your feedback. I am glad that you found our resort a fantastic building with superb architecture. Please also accept my belated happy birthday greeting. I want to take a moment to apologize for the difficult experience utilizing the resort fee inclusions. You should have been told upon reserving your suite about our resort fee. Many, if not all, resort on the Las Vegas Strip as well as around the world have implemented resort fees for a number of years now. We are proud to have stayed competitive in what our fees are as well as the benefits and inclusions that come with it. I do apologize if we did not communicate the benefits to you.

Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Venetian in the future.