“Great Enormous Rooms and Amenities” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Venetian Resort Hotel Casino

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #9 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
San Francisco, California
“Great Enormous Rooms and Amenities”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

The room at the Venetian was beautiful complete with sunken living room and I loved having 3 TVs. The restaurants in the hotel were a wonderful experience and the shopping and canal area was great fun. The staff was very accommodating and any encounter with staff throughout the complex was pleasant.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are the same they are suites with sunken living room with sectional sofa and...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
      Location
1 Thank Jo S
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Jo S,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian | The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,557)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Mesquite, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Having stayed at all but 7 casino resorts on the Las Vegas strip, I was hoping the Venetian would live up to my expectations. It did and more. From the first contact at check in to the last at checkout, everyone was very helpful and polite. The pools and grounds were beautiful, clean and inviting. The Venetian goes out of it's way to make your stay enjoyable. The room was very spacious and so nice I wanted to spend more time there, but who goes to Vegas to spend time in their room! I spend as little time in my room as possible, so being charged a "Resort" fee feels a little underhanded. Great restaurants, shopping and people watching. The Venetian has it all.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
Dear ejenkins52,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your compliments of the grandeur of our resort as we take great pride in providing experiences that are truly spectacular. Your comparison of other properties and deeming us as you do is one of the highest compliments we could ever receive, and I am truly grateful and humbled.

I look forward to your return visit, and The Venetian being your home away from home.

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed at the Venetian after it being recommended by a friend. I can say with great honesty that this is the best hotel in Las Vegas. We stayed there for 2 weeks and have just got home. From the time we pulled up at the front of the hotel until we left they could not do enough for us. A very cheerful young lady welcomed us to the hotel on arrival and gave us a good Suite and enquired if there was anything that she could do to make our stay the best she could. I thought that a nice touch.
My husband is in a wheelchair and we were offered a accessible room but declined due to them not having a strip view. The young lady who booked us in, said that our room would have a strip view. (Will come to that later). The layout of the hotel and accessibility to all the facilities including the gaming tables, are first class for anyone in a wheelchair, the staff everywhere in the hotel did there upmost to help all the time, which is more than I can say about most of the other hotels in Las Vegas that we visited. There are so many places to eat within the Venetian, that we did not have to go out to find anywhere to eat.
We decided to check out all the other hotels while we were there and found that they were very happy to show us there accommodation, but none came up to the standard of the Venetian.
The inside and outside of the Venetian is so wonderful you can spend hours walking around admiring the décor.
The concierge desk were very helpful with transport and finding seating for show that would accommodate my husbands wheelchair.
The location of the hotel to the strip is fantastic and just outside is the bus stop if you want to go down town.
Just to let you know, there is an iron & ironing board in the suites but no fridge, but you can hire them from house keeping.
Now for the negative, yes there are 3 negative things about this hotel. Firstly they advertise: Luxury View Suite. "Breath taking views that can include the famous Las Vegas strip or the beautiful mountains and the rest of the fabulous Las Vegas valley". We were told by a very reliable source, the bell hop who had been at the hotel for a very long time, that they do not have any suites with a view of the strip (only the ROAD called "The Las Vegas Strip" and the views that we had look out onto a building site, as there is building works going on across from the hotel (not near it) and can not be heard. They did offer to move us to another suite but that would not have had a strip view so stayed where we were.
Our suite looked out directly over the pools (we paid for a strip view) and from 8am we had booming music as if it's in the suite, so no chance of a lay in or rest in the afternoon, even though we were on the 25th floor. (wish we would have known about he music when offered a change of suite). There is renovation works being carried out in the hotel so was woken every morning by tapping and drilling, so again no chance of a lay in after a night out.
But don't let the 3 things put you off, as the good outweigh the bad and as I said you will not find a better hotel on or off the strip. Even with these things, this hotel gets the full 5 star and deserves them.

Room Tip: Go on a high floor and make sure that you do not overlook the pool if you want to lay in, in the mor...
Green Features: This hotel is the most environmentally friendly hotel that I have ever known. On the TV channel, (I think channel 3) you can see how they recycle everything that is able to be recycled down in there recycling plant. it is one of the largest recycling plants that I have ever known.
Dear Jackie D,

It is such a pleasure reading your review; thank you for providing such wonderful feedback! We aim to provide an experience that is second-to-none from the moment our guests arrive to the moment you depart. It elates me that you experienced an amazing ambiance from the moment you stepped foot on to The Venetian. Please extend my deepest appreciation to your friends for their recommendation!

I am also very grateful for the candidness of your review in the areas that need to be improved. I am disheartened by the negative notes that you outlined as some caused you unnecessary inconvenience, but I do thank you. It gives us an opportunity to revisit these areas and to make any necessary changes and improvements.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more visits!

Mass
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I have stayed at the Venetian for several years now and the service, staff and cleanliness of the hotel are superb. When you walk into the lobby it smells so nice and clean. All the rooms are suites and the spa is superb. You have to pay additional to join the gym with the spa but I think it is well worth it. I love the jacuzzi, steam and the different showers they have i.e. caribbean storm or cool fog. Also the spin classes have bikes that move which is wild. The restaurants are great especially Zefferinos and Delmonico's steak house. I prefer the Venetian over the Bellagio.

1 Thank Maud58
Dear Maud58,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for your loyalty. As a loyal member of The Venetian family you are among our most valued guests; therefore, your words mean all the more to me. Thank you for your continued patronage, and we will continue our strides to providing all of our guests with unforgettable memories.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Would agree with others that the service was great - all staff we dealt with treated us like individual guests and not as a number. Was really impressed with all staff we encountered

We only stayed one night as we had just returned from a road trip and thought we would treat ourselves - rooms are fantastic and we had a basic suite. Loved the automatic curtains and blinds! (boys toys)
Bed was amazing - mattress was like a cloud!
Will definitely be included on our next trip to Vegas (particularly the pool area which we didn't get a chance to use)

Room Tip: I don't think you could go wrong at the Venetian - only choice would be a strip view or not
      Rooms
Dear 10Lisa10,

Thank you so much for the compliments that you have graciously extended to us. I would like you to know that your sentiments are truly humbling and are a testament of The Venetian's vision and strides towards unmatched guest service and genuine care for each and every one of our guests. I am elated that our teams were able to extend this level of care to you, and I appreciate your continued loyalty of The Venetian.

I look forward to welcoming you back again, for many years to come.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

My wife and I stayed in the Piazza Suite and we couldn't be more impressed. The service was top notch and everyone was professional and eager to please. A great lesson in perfect customer service. Everyone from reception, room service, housekeeping, concierge and security were fantastic. The room was clean, quiet, everything was tidy and had a fantastic view. We entertained some friends in the suite and we ordered room service. Everything was laid out on the dining table like we were in a restaurant. We have zero complaints and only good things to say about the resort.

Room Tip: The Piazza Suite was well worth the cost of the upgrade from a standard room.
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Uglymike,

Your review was a delight to read, and I thank you for providing us with such kind feedback. I am joyed that you had an impressive stay at The Venetian. I am also very appreciative of the wonderful compliments of my team and their stellar service. I hope that you will venture back to this fabulous city soon. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian.

Herstal, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Very good stay at the venetian. It's our best expérience in vegas

We were in vegas to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we have found specials attention for this event du ring our stay. Thank you VENETIAN.

Room Tip: Deluxe suite was absolutly breautiful
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Location
Dear Mike B,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you and your spouse for your anniversary celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone, and I am pleased that The Venetian enhanced and contributed to your celebration. I am grateful for your positive review on TripAdvisor, and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions. I wish you and your spouse many more years of wedded bliss!