The Venetian Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$181
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$387
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$188
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
26,796 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My son and I stayed at the Venetian for 9 days, attending a conference in the hotel.

What amazed me was that every employee -- I mean *every* employee --- was pleasant, helpful, and seemed to be enjoying their job. Whether they were actually happy, I'll never know. But the attitude of the employees made it a pleasure to stay, shop, and eat at the hotel.

As a contrast, one afternoon we ended up at the Flamingo for lunch. The employees there didn't seem to care much -- they didn't care when we got seated, how long it took to get water (it was 102F outside, so we were thirsty), or how long until our order was taken. The service wasn't bad, but the attitude of the staff was noticeably lacking.

Back to the Venetian: Breakfast at the Bouchon was fantastic. I had a simple spinach omelet. The eggs were amazingly good. No overpowering flavor, but a perfect texture.Servers were very attentive.

We also ate at Grande Lux Cafe several times. Breakfast from the menu was good, but only $5 less than the Bouchon for similar dishes. (So for a bit more, you can eat at Bouchon.) The breakfast buffet was great. Lots of fruit, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, an omelet station, and more. Finally, dinner at the Grande Lux was the best out of several restaurants in the hotel. (Admittedly, we did not try any of the high-end restaurants. I heard good things about Carne Vino and I'll wager that Delmonico and others are simply amazing.) At Grand Lux I had the Sicilian Pasta, which had a combination of sausage and chicken with a light tomato sauce served over spaghettini. Chicken was tender, sausage was flavorful, as was the light tomato sauce. The pasta was perfectly cooked.

Oh. And we also had the fried calamari as an appetizer. I have never had calamari that was so tender -- It melted in my mouth. It was also a huge portion -- we shared it among 2, but it could have easily been shared among 3 or 4 diners.

While I had almost no experience with other hotels in Las Vegas, I can say that the Venetian was a wonderful place, with comfortable rooms, good restaurants, friendly staff, and a great conference center.

Room Tip: There are two towers. The Venetian tower is closer to the happenin' pool, restaurants, and the conference center. The Venzia tower (where we stayed) is near the quieter pool, and a 5-10 minute walk (all indoors) to restaurants and shops.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Jeffrey P,

Thank you so much for the compliments that you have graciously extended to us. I would like you to know that your sentiments are truly humbling and are a testament of The Venetian's vision and strides towards unmatched guest service and genuine care for each and every one of our guests. I am elated that our teams were able to extend this level of care to you, and I appreciate your continued loyalty of The Venetian.

I look forward to welcoming you back again, for many years to come.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Excellent property. Only wish they offered a guide book explaining all the public space...the paintings, the architecture, the connection to the original Venice. You could spend days just touring the property.

Room Tip: Ask for the 10th floor. Not sure which tower but it is the floor with the intimate pool and the Bouchon restaurant.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear John F,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. Every aspect of The Venetian | The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests, from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

From the pool to the bartenders in the sports book - the Venetian and Palazzo are the best for a getaway to Vegas. You will love the service! The pool isn't crowded - you can find a seat and very clean. Service is top notch throughout the hotel. The bartenders remember us each visit - even our favorite drinks.

Room Tip: Any of the Palazzo rooms - or the Venetian Tower If you want to be away from the crowd - Venezia Tower
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear LuckyDuckWhite,

We carry a passionate drive to provide our guests with an experience that will provide them with unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime. I am grateful that my team made you feel like the valuable person that you are, and I am also thankful to you for you have allowed us a distinct opportunity to be your Las Vegas first choice.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Everything very clean and beautiful. Amazing restaurants, big pool area and a great night club (TAO). Has a Carlos bakery inside and a Buddy Valastro restaurant.
A piece of Italy in middle of Las Vegas!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Naty B,

I truly appreciate the kind sentiments you have shared of our divine night life and dining options at The Venetian. We endeavor to provide one-of-a-kind experiences to our guests with a wide array of amenities and services under one roof, so I am glad that you experienced what we have to offer.

Thank you for choosing The Venetian, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great food, great event, great entertainment and a wonderful facility to have an event in. I come to Vegas about 4-5 times a year and I always look forward to my stay at Venetian. Dinner at Dal Toro Ristorante was absolutely excellent. CUT - I'll be back again for their Steaks. The pool was great - only challenge was that the north pool was closed during the week...

Wonderful trip, I'll be back!

Room Tip: The higher the better... Quiet and the view of the strip or out to the valley is great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear 995Screetch,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Venetian | The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come.