“Luxury at the Venetian”

GreenLeadersGold level
Goodyear, Arizona
“Luxury at the Venetian”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I've been a guest at the Venetian for several years and have never been disappointed! Their staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. My only complaint is the long wait in line at the Grazie club, which is common among all the casino players' clubs.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank barbe1952
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear barbe1952,

Thank you so much for making The Venetian your preferred hotel and resort in Las Vegas! There are so many hotel options to choose from on the famed Las Vegas Strip, so it is always with great delight and sheer joy to know that we are a favorite.

I also truly appreciate your comments regarding the long lines at the Grazie desk. We are always open to suggestions as we endeavor to provide experiences that are truly superior. This will be looked into accordingly.

Thank you again for your kind feedback, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations again in the very near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,684)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We booked this as an anniversary stay. We went during the week, so the rate was a bit cheaper and the hotel wasn't full. However when we asked the desk for a room with a view they stated it was an EXTRA $45 a night. Ummmmm OK... There are no coffee makers in the rooms, therefore you have to order room service for coffee..That's an extra $13.00 for less than good coffee and a 45 minute wait for room service. I made the mistake of ordering a cafe mocha to the room.. Which turned out to be regular coffee with some chocolate syrup. You are given 3 towels for your bathroom and no robes! The room was warm even with the thermostat turned down. The pool which we were told was the most relaxing and far away from the chaos of the 'party pool' was full of drunk 20 somethings. I booked a haircut at the salon..$70 for what they call a 'Designer' haircut. The stylist was sweet.. However they charge extra for a blow dry and style.. Really?!? I just paid $70.00 for a trim basically.. And they can't blow dry it. I would expect that the stylist would want to blow dry to insure that the cut was correct and laid properly. Big disappointment all of the way around..
As I stated the overall room was nice but that was it. Never would it stay here again, nor would I recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Kikinlu
Dear Kikinlu,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian and for taking the time to share your feedback. Although you were satisfied with your accommodations, I am concerned that we may have failed to exceed your expectations, so I would like to reach out to you to gather more details of your visit. Please be in touch with my Guest Relations team, who will be contacting you directly, so that I may have the opportunity to address the concerns that you have apprised us. I look forward to an opportunity of exceeding your expectations in the future.

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The Venetian is a must stay at in Vegas! Make sure to keep a map on you, its very easy to get lost. Out of all the times that I've stayed in Vegas the Venetian was the best experience that we've had. It was worth every single penny!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Travelwithlet,

It is with great pleasure to read such wonderful comments, and I am grateful that you have taken the time to provide us with your review. As much as you enjoyed your stay at The Venetian, we enjoyed having you as a guest. I am pleased that you consider The Venetian one of the best hotels in Vegas. We look forward to serving you time and time again.

West Memphis
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Everything you need can be found at the Venetian! It has shows and shopping. It has places to eat for lunch and dinner. I didn't leave this resort for three days! The pools are great. The rooms are nice and big. My only complaint was the loaded refrigerator that couldn't be used and the surprise $20.00 a day resort fee. Now that I know about the resort fee, I can plan for it. As far as the refrigerator goes, I was told after the fact that the hotel will come remove all the snacks upon request.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear KGarey,

I truly appreciate the kind sentiments you have shared of our resort at The Venetian. We endeavor to provide one-of-a-kind experiences to our guests with a wide array of amenities and services under one roof, so I am glad that you experienced what we have to offer.

Thank you for choosing us, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Painesville, Ohio
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This was my 2nd trip to Vegas. The Venetian was a beautiful hotel to stay it. Plenty of amenities and EXCELLENT restaurants. Recommend LAVO and the one bakery near the Canal Shoppes. Very authentic Italian.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear KatieKaBoom_31985,

Thank you so much for choosing The Venetian! It is always a pleasure hosting first time guests as I know the importance of making a lasting first impression. It seems that you had a lovely stay, and I am delighted. find great joy in knowing that you enjoyed every aspect- including the fabulous restaurants that abound under one roof.

Thank you again, and I welcome you to return soon!

Louth
Reviewed 17 July 2014

There is absolutely nothing bad I could say about the Venetian. Spectacular hotel, fabulous room, excellent pool area, lots of food options available and very friendly staff. Cant wait to go back!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear LouLouth,

Thank you for your positively delightful review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you had a fantastic time with us. Your adoration of The Venetian is a wonderful compliment, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Wilmslow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The largest hotel in the world is a little bit like a circus. The decor and the canals are all done so fabulously that every tourist in Vegas wanders through the hotel to have a look. The rooms are exceptional but that is all I experienced in the hotel as it was just soooooo busy. I also had to change rooms as the bass and noise coming from the pool party out the back was just a little too invading. glad I did it, would not do it again.

Room Tip: stay on the south side if possible.