“Great Experience”

GreenLeadersGold level
Norman
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I go to Vegas about 10 times a year.... This is without a doubt the best room in Vegas... and great amenities. Housekeeping does a great job. I like the fact that they have security checking to make sure you have a room.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms
Green Features: They offer environmentally friendly practices.... if you want to participate
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Ann O
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Ann O,

With all your travels to Las Vegas, I am overjoyed to know that you have deemed The Venetian as having the best suite in Las Vegas. What a high compliment! I thank you. We strive to provide a charming home away from home for our guests, and I am so glad that you were able to experience this level of luxury and service. We will strive to continue providing services and experiences that are extraordinary.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,684)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Summerfield, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 July 2014

From the business center attendant to the transportation assistant, the Venetian has the best customer service in Vegas. You will not be disappointed with the quality of employee, food, amenities, grounds, etc.... No delays, no hassle, responsive front desk help. If you are planning a trip to Vegas, stay here! There is a great variety in restaurants as well--some are pricey, but there are a few that are "normally" priced. You won't regret staying here. The room--STUNNING. You'll be impressed.

Dear Ksbruck,

I find great joy in knowing that you not only enjoyed your weekend with us, but you were extended personalized service that could sometimes be overlooked by larger resorts. As the largest five-diamond resort in the world, I am humbled and truly jubilant that you felt the attentive service that we endeavor to provide. I am also very pleased that your suite exceeded your expectations.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again, so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and accommodations.

Doral, Florida
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My wife and I went to Las Vegas to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary and stayed at the Venetian. It was great, from the check in ( where I got a free upgrade ), to the room (it was very clean , spacious and had a great view ) to the things to do and see at the resort. We loved it and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear George K,

Thank you so much for choosing The Venetian for not only your wonderful 8th wedding anniversary celebration but also your first time visit to Las Vegas! It is always a pleasure hosting first time guests as I know the importance of making a lasting first impression. It seems that you had a lovely stay, and I am delighted. find great joy in knowing that you enjoyed every aspect.

Thank you again, and I welcome you to return soon!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 23 July 2014

You can't go wrong here. The staff is very polite and helpful, and the hotel is beautiful. We especially enjoyed the housekeeping service, because they were very attentive to our needs. The variety of restaurants was great as well. We will definitely stay there again.

Dear Engine72,

Thank you for your positively delightful review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you had a fantastic time with us. Your recommendation of The Venetian is a wonderful compliment, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I stayed at the Venetian for 4 days and I loved every minute. The hotel was well kept and my room was huge for the price and it was impeccably clean at all times. The staff do an amazing job and the service is very personable. I used the gym and it was very clean and spacious. Overall, the hotel is one of the more, if not most, family friendly ones on the strip in my opinion. If you travel to Vegas for any reason, definitely give the Venetian serious consideration!

Dear Franklin T,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional, and I look forward to your return in the near future.

sydney, Australia
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had 5 years ago had dinner at the Venetian at the Tintoretto Bakery. This wonderful Italian restaurant is located on the Canal level. We booked to stay on this trip at the Venetian because we were so impressed by this restaurant. A few years ago my husband had been on a business trip and brought work colleagues to dinner at this restaurant as well and again found it to be excellent. We stayed 2 nights and ate both nights at this restaurant, which again did not disappoint. The food was excellent, as was the service .the hotel room was large enough for 2 adults and 2 teenagers to be comfortable. We got breakfast each day from the Bouchon bakery in the hotel which was also very good. Great stay and good value.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Melissa M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian and Tintoretto. I am pleased that you enjoyed the positive experiences that you have had at our resort. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian in the near future.

Carmel, Indiana
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed 3 nights, and what a great hotel! The room was gorgeous and very accommodating for my friend and I. The front desk took my cell # and called me when our room was ready as we arrived very early, so were able to check in early! The entire staff could have not been more friendly. Love the location as the "center" of the strip is only a 5 minute quick walk, so we didn't have to use public transportation unless we were leaving the strip. I would highly recommend a stay at the Venetian!

Room Tip: I didn't know about the "$20 Trick" or would have used that to get a strip-view upgrad...
Green Features: I love their environmentally-friendly practices. I never have them change my sheets if I am staying more than one night.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear BonnieCallahan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.