The Venetian Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$317
US$211
Official Site
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$157
US$198
US$153
Agoda.com
US$236
US$192
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$106
US$179
US$124
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$217
US$172
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$122
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$142
Orbitz.com
US$368
US$329
26,814 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Wow, what a place! The rooms are huge and well set out. The service is amazing. The size of the building is the best part and a lot of fun exploring. Eat at the Bouchon and try gourmet chicken and waffles.

• Stayed: July 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Ryan l,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

I must agree with your comment on Bouchon- it is such a delightful restaurant with such delicious breakfast options! Great choice indeed!

Thank you again, and I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian in the very near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

If your I am going to Vegas, I fell that I must spend a little more and stay at a nice hotel to have the "luxury" experience. I did enjoy my stay here. A few things that I loved:

- The room was super large with a gorgeous bathroom (and I stayed at a "standard" room.
- A lot of dining options
- Good location on the Strip. I personally like anything between the Cosmopolitan to the Wynn/Encore

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gabi D

Dear Gabi D,

Thank you so much for a truly splendid review of The Venetian. I am pleased that you granted us the opportunity to not only welcome you to our fine property but to ensure that your expectations were exceeded. I find great honor in what you have outlined to our fellow TripAdvisor Travelers.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

3 visits to vegas and this hotel sits in the middle for me just below Bellagio, Amazing interior so life like when you gaze up and see the ceiling that simply looks like you are outside.

Great sized rooms, all being suites.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Diveboy77

Dear Diveboy77,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at the Palazzo twice before. This was my first experience with The Venetian. Just as wonderful! The rooms are beautiful and spacious. Love the big window with remote controlled shade and curtains. Location on the strip is PERFECT!!! Great restaurants, lovely staff. Only complaint (barely) is that the rooms are a little dark at night, esp the bathroom when getting ready to go out for the evening. Would Iike more light. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again! And, free shuttle to/from airport with the Grazie card!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank eclaire75
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear eclaire75,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian has some of the best amenities with our Grazie program.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian many times in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed three nights July 20,21, 22 in a king suite with a terrific view. The hotel is huge and extravagantly decorated, with many shops and restaurants to choose from as well as the casino. You will walk a lot just from place to place inside the hotel. (To go from the lobby to our room took about ten minutes and two elevators. The elevators play quiet classical music. What a treat!) When the summer temperatures go over 100 in Las Vegas, you will be glad to have all your needs met inside your hotel. The staff are extremely courteous, friendly, and helpful. The hotel is very quiet for sleeping and the rooms are well furnished with one large flatscreen in the living room and another in the bedroom. The desk comes with a charging station for electronic devices and a scanner/printer. The bathroom is luxurious with separated bath and shower, double sink, and a small vanity with a bench. There was an interesting exhibit of Da Vinci inventions in the lobby, perhaps a bit overpriced. Checkin and checkout both went smoothly, but our luggage took rather a long time to arrive compared to most hotels.

Room Tip: I can't imagine there is a bad room anywhere in this hotel so don't worry about room selection.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear PrismaticCalifornia,

I truly appreciate the kind sentiments you have shared of our impeccable suites, terrific views and decor, divine shopping and dining options at The Venetian. We endeavor to provide one-of-a-kind experiences to our guests with a wide array of amenities and services under one roof, so I am glad that you experienced what we have to offer.

Thank you for choosing The Venetian, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.