“First time around!”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We got a great deal to stay at the Venetian for 2 nights for our company training. The place is a wonder and our suite was like heaven. Suken livingroom, 3 flat screen tvs, kingsize bed, fully stock bar and even adult toys for your pleasure. We did the gondola for 12 minutes and it was beautiful. Eating was great at any budget, shopping options second to none. Service and check in a flash, this space does it well and we will return because we did not have time visit the pool and gym. I won 180 bucks playing the machines.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Willy L,

Thank you so much for choosing The Venetian! It is always a pleasure hosting first time guests as I know the importance of making a lasting first impression. It seems that you had a lovely stay, and I am delighted. find great joy in knowing that you enjoyed every aspect- including the fabulous restaurants and shopping options that abound under one roof.

Thank you again, and I welcome you to return soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

The Venetian is grand, no doubt. However, it is so large that we were totally confused our entire stay. The one complaint I have is that there is no coffee maker in the room. I understand that this is a luxury accommodation, but the lack of coffee in the morning would cause me to stay somewhere else in the future. The refrigerator is another story. DO NOT touch it or you will be charged, even if you didn't take anything. It is electronic so you are not allowed to even put water in it.....

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank airport123

Dear airport123,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your insightful feedback about in suite coffee makers. It is never our intention to cause our guests this unnecessary stress or inconvenience. For your next visit I want to recommend that you take advantage of the complimentary cup of coffee available as part of our resort fee. It can be redeemed at Cafe Presse with the voucher that you received at the time of check in. I do hope that you will allow us an opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

By comparison, this was good, but the Wynn wins hands down on service and elegance. The room at the Venetian is bigger - and truly had a sitting room which was nice. The bathroom is a good size but not quite as large as the Wynn. With the shops attached, the resort feels overwhelmingly big. (guess if you are a shopaholic, that is a good thing?). It was really too hot to enjoy the pool area although we did walk through it. I called and asked for turndown service and they said okay. We get back to the room that night and no turndown. (which is really nice and pretty standard at the Wynn). When we called - they claim we never called and then they sent someone. The next day we ask again and they claim they do not have turndown service. It is a ginormous resort and feel soverwhelmingly that way. The casino area is very smoky...wish there was better ventilation. The bourbon bar is hilarious with its banter of 80s music. I would stay again but my first choice, without a doubt would be the Wynn - my new fav (I have stayed at Bellagio (was my old fav), MGM, Mandalay, and a bunch of others)

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank nancyesca

Dear nancyesca,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian and for taking the time to share your candid feedback regarding your most recent visit. It concerns me deeply to learn that we did not live up the expectations that you have so rightfully set. We will most certainly use your feedback to re-evaluate our services to ensure that we are consistently providing services and accommodations that are superior. Thank you again, and I do hope to be able to welcome you back to The Venetian in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We were there for a convention. The rooms are beautiful and spacious, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The maid service did a super job. We went to Rock of Ages while there. It was a lot of fun. There really was not a bad seat in the theatre. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Dan W,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor regarding your past stay with us. I am pleased to read that The Venetian exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched experiences. Rock of Ages is such a fun show indeed! Your feedback was a delight to read, and I thank you again.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Visited with family for four night s , this resort is finished to a beautiful standard , the room are really spacious and bright with ultra modern amenities , rooms and hotel kept clinically clean I'm every location , casino seems to be of a high standard however I'm not a gambler so just enjoyed it from a distance ! , this resort has something for everyone , if you wish I figure you could give your entire holiday in it without having to leave if that's what you want ! But you are in Vegas .

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Colin B,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to read that your family vacation went superbly. Thank you for your compliments as we take great pride in providing experiences that are truly spectacular. I look forward to your return visit, and The Venetian being your home away from home.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This hotel is just breathtaking! The room was so much nicer than anything I could have expected, and of course the lobby offers a unique experience with the gondolas. My only complaint was that special offers and discounts for guests could only be accessed through a smart phone, which not everyone has. But the staff was overall very nice, and the hotel was located in a nice spot on the strip. I would have stayed longer if only I could!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Marley32253,

Thank you so much for considering The Venetian a breathtaking resort! There are so many hotel options to choose from on the famed Las Vegas Strip, so it is always with great delight and sheer joy to know that you enjoyed your stay.

I also truly appreciate your comments regarding the offers and discounts accessibility. We are always open to suggestions as we endeavor to provide experiences that are truly superior.

Thank you again for your kind feedback, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations again in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

From car valet, bellman and check-in to the room in about 15 minutes, i would say that is not bad when considering this hotel is quite big !! We booked a room facing the strip and we got one right in front of Treasure Island ... volcanic eruption every 30 minutes - not bad for a cheap evening entertainment for the kids in the comfort of air conditioning.

The room was spacious with 2 x double beds and separate lounge area, great when you just want get takeaway and chill.

The beauty of staying in this hotel is that it is at the top of the strip, Treasure Island, Mirage, Caesar Palace, Wynn and Fashion Mall are all close by - you don't really appreciate this logistical advantage until you experience the summer heat in Vegas !

Room Tip: Upper floors with a view of the strip
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family