“Very Pleasant Stay”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Really good stay at the Venetian. Rooms were massive, well laid out and comfy.
Staff were all helpful. It wasn't a bad location at all. However don't underestimate how big and how far away things are here !!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DJ1390
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear DJ1390,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional, and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Venetian is our go-to hotel when in Vegas. Choose carefully as It's busier but more convenient (to food and shopping) and hopping than the neighboring Palazzo. Friday and Saturday nights can be quite noisy, but that's anywhere in Vegas. The one room suite has a separate living room with its own TV---like a higher quality Spring Hill Suites or Hyatt Place. Pools and Canyon Ranch spas are some of the best in town and provide great service (as part of the resort fee).

Room Tip: ask for pool view instead of Strip view. You will still see the Strip, but the pools from above the...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear texas_zippy,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Venetian | The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed here in 2013 for our honeymoon and it was absolutely fantastic - I could not have wished for a better stay. The room was beautiful and the bed was really comfortable. Everyone was helpful and it was the best hotel we stayed in during our 3 weeks in 5* hotels.

We want to come back in April 2015 and will hope to stay in the same room/area as it was incredible.

Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear bex9993,

Congratulations on your recent wedding and thank you for sharing you positive experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that you had a romantic Honeymoon trip and that we lived up to all of your expectations. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for many romantic trips in the future and wish you and your spouse a lifetime of love and happiness.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Venetian provided us with an experience we have never had...THEFT OF OUR PERSONAL ITEMS from the hotel room! A t-shirt was taken from a dresser drawer and a bra was taken from the closet. We never removed these items from the room and never allowed outside guests into our suite. The only people with access to our room were my husband, myself and hotel staff. We discovered the missing items upon packing up on our last day, July 25th. We notified the front desk and were offered to fill out a report. As our items were not valuable and we were set to fly out, we declined. I assume our complaint never reached anyone past the front desk clerk. I imagine we are not the first guests of the Venetian this has happened to. This is very disheartening.

I always read reviews before traveling. Occasionally a review of theft comes up but I never imagined this would happen to us. Of course I kept money and valuables in the safe. It's an uncomfortable feeling to have my bra stolen. Although the items taken are not of monetary value, the feelings we are left with will remain forever.

Although we enjoyed our business/pleasure trip, I will never stay at the Venetian again, and will never again unpack my suitcase while vacationing.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
16  Thank Kristie S

Dear Kristie S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to apprise us of your concerns through TripAdvisor. We here at The Venetian put the safety and security of our guests and their belongings as top priority. I am unable to speak about your incident as I do not have the full details of the situation, but I would like to assure you that my team is diligent in ensuring that all matters are addressed.

As you may know, TripAdvisor does not link reviews to reservations, so I am unable to verify and research your claim through your review.

Direct contact with my team would be appreciated, so that we may swiftly research and investigate your claim. I invite you to please be in touch with my team, who will be reaching out to you via TripAdvisor, so that I may gather more details of your visit.

Our guests are important to each and everyone of us. Behaviors like you described are not condoned at The Venetian, and I will most definitely ensure that an extensive investigation is done to validate your claim.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel 3 times now, and still love it! Canyon Ranch Spa in hotel is amazing also! There are many pools and gorgeous grounds with statues and shaped trees. The grand canal shops are awesome, and so convenient. Staff were excellent and the place is very clean! I cant wait to go back! Huge hotel room, Gigantic bathroom and excellent location on the strip. Out of the 5 hotels stayed in Las Vegas this was one has captured our hearts.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear sklymchuk,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at The Venetian. I am so pleased that The Venetian as captures your hearts. Our resort is definitely a unique place with a wide array of amenities and activities. I am so glad you were able to experience what The Venetian has to offer.

I hope you consider The Venetian again for your future travels to Las Vegas. It would be an honor to host you again.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Venetian is an absolutely gorgeous hotel. Prevent the ceiling is amazing!
Have a ride on a gondola and let someone sing to you. The shops are expensive but course they are gonna be. They are the top brand names.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear John R,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

After 10 years of visiting this Hotel I was expecting some wear to be seen, but this was not the case the hotel is in excellent condition, world class customer service and lot of activities to do in fun city. Grand canal shops is getting bigger and connect to Palazzo. Overall was an excellent choice in Vegas, visited a couple of hotel and we felt happy arriving to the hotel.

Room Tip: Strip View
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear bigdaddycastle,

As excellent as you deem The Venetian, it is truly our guests, such as yourself, who make us who we are. Thank you for your acknowledgements and for choosing us as your resort of choice in Las Vegas. It delights me to know that you had a great time at The Venetian, and we are excited to welcome you back in the future.