“Wonderful Weekend !”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My daughter and I spent a great weekend at the Venetian on August 8,2014.
This was my third time staying here and was not disappointed.
Atmosphere was beautiful and lively. People friendly. Rooms clean and spacious. Beds felt heavenly. Centrally located . Lavo restaurant has a wonderful Sunday brunch with endless Mimosa's and great food.
Gym was clean and beautiful. Great getaway location.

Room Tip: Rooms with views of strip cost extra.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Beni H,

We endeavor to provide an experience that will provide our guests with unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime. I am beyond grateful that you and your daughter were able to spend your family holiday at The Venetian. To play a role in your special getaway truly brings joy to my team and to me. Thank you for giving us the opportunity.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you all back again in the future.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We were a party of 8 and had 3 rooms (suites as they are called). When we checked in one of the rooms was allocated to another tower of the building (even though they had specifically been told by the travel agent we were travelling together and want three rooms close to each other). This was resolved and we were given two rooms on 7th floor and one on the 10th. This was ok - strip view rooms were offered at another $45 dollars per night per room - no thank you - for the time spent in the room it's just not worth it. The rooms were all clean with sitting area and large bathroom with twin sinks, large bath and powerful shower. Good selection of toiletries supplied. Comfortable beds and good air conditioning which was easy to control. We were aware of the $25 plus tax per night resort charge which was added onto our bill at the end of our six night stay. Staff were generally helpful - the hotel is extremely large and there are frequently guests lost in the corridors.

Room Tip: Request a high floor room (low floor rooms looked very dark)
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank a2b4fun

Dear a2b4fun,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional, and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We went as a family and the kids had a great time!
Once you lie on the bed you are taken away to dreamland in seconds!
Modern and clean throughout. The perfect place for a getaway.
Three pools and spa to relax and unwind!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank shashu1

Dear shashu1,

What a pleasure it was hosting you and your family. I am delighted that you found exquisite comfort in your suite, and I must agree that the beds are just divine. Thank you for considering The Venetian the perfect place for a getaway, and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Just been there last week, with a WestJet 4night package. Very nice classical architecture but the 650 sq feet Venetian tower rooms is overdue for renovation.
Air conditioning is good though there was + 40 degrees Celsius outside. Decent size swimming pool but over crowded; avoid that one closed to a exhaust chimney, I felt sick with that cooking and second hand smoking smell.
Direct access from main lobby without go through the casino area, though it was a complicated long walk.
the Grand Canal shopping mall is big with very nice setup , retail, fast food court and a lot of restaurants most of them offer competitive price set lunch but the set dinners price are more than double.
Location is excellent with bus stop and mini supermarket at the north west street corner which offer decent price for most of you daily needed including wine and beer. The Fashion Show Mall shopping mall is just across the street; through the sky walkway, no more waiting for the traffic light under the Sun in + 40 degrees Celsius.
Buy a 24 hr day pass @$8 on board the bus; save your time, avoid the south premium outlet mall; only the north one is worth to visit, though most items are overpriced.
Actually Vages airport and the Strip area is changing for better; check a better price for the airport shuttle bus; avoid the blue shuttle ...........I paid an extra us$5.5 for a round trip.

Room Tip: Avoid the strip side if you need a quite night before midnight.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear echo00,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at The Venetian. I am so glad you were able to experience what The Venetian has to offer. I want to also take a moment to apologize if our suites were not up to par when you visited. We are actually in the process of renovating our Venetian suites. I am sure that during your next visit, you will notice superb changes. I also appreciate the many suggestions that you have provided our fellow travelers.

I hope you consider The Venetian again for your future travels to Las Vegas. It would be an honor to host you again.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

WOW! This place is just unbelievable. I booked a deluxe suite here and was so impressed at the quality, cleanliness and for such a big hotel how quiet it was to sleep!! Right in the middle of the strip - I don't think the location could be any better. The room was something that was in home alone - very grand, classy, clean and just had everything you would need!

The service here is fantastic, and the amount of restaurants available within this resort is unreal. This includes designer shops, clubs, bars not to mention the huge casino downstairs.. this place is like a town within itself. Technically you could go here and not need to leave the building!

The swimming pools are good, but get busy quickly so you may not get to choose where you sit! Pool bars are good the only advise I would say is take a lot of money.....!!!! However the big book of vouchers you receive on arrival help to reduce the costs of your stay!

Awesome hotel - would highly recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear cttburns,

Thank you so much for your kind review and for allowing The Venetian to host you during your recent visit to Las Vegas. It is with great joy to know that you had an incredible and found so many of the amenities and attractions at The Venetian worthwhile such as exciting nightlife options, the fun-filled casino and superb shopping venues. Your sentiments are wonderful, and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian again in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Great location, everything you need in one air-conditioned building, including a food court and several restaurants. Wonderful outdoor pools. Great service. Friendly but unobtrusive staff. Everything is new and clean. I would go back.

Room Tip: Noisy and crowded in public areas, quiet in rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear mhhudson,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you found everything you needed under our roof. I am delighted that you would definitely return as I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My husband and I had our first vacation alone without the family. We were swept away by the beauty and elegance of the Venetian. Our week there was perfect. The room was huge and luxurious, the service friendly and professional. Highly recommended for a pampered holiday

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LHMclean
Kirsten D, v at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear LHMclean,

Thank you for sharing this glowing feedback. Providing an unmatched guest experience is of paramount importance here at The Venetian, and I am pleased to read that you experienced our unmatched guest service. You deserve to be pampered, so we are delighted that you experienced luxury and attentiveness during your stay. Thank you for sharing your experiences, and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.