The Venetian Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$244
US$204
Orbitz.com
US$225
US$181
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$380
US$204
Official Site
US$188
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
26,796 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We visit Las Vegas about 6 times per year and ONLY stay at the Venetian. We have stayed at other hotels and LOVE staying at the Venetian. It is always clean, the staff is wonderful and the restaurants are the best.

Room Tip: All the rooms are suites and I prefer to stay on a lower floor near the elevators...all the rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roseann P
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Roseann P,

Your loyalty to The Venetian is humbling, and I would like to express my gratitude for your continue patronage and zeal for our property. I am truly pleased that you had a wonderful yet again as it is our goal to provide a welcoming and unforgettable experience to our guests. For having six visits per year to Las Vegas logged in your travels, it is a pleasure to be considered your permanent home base in this fabulous city.

Thank you again for the wonderful compliments, and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Booked this hotel after reading a couple of reviews online and decided to try it out on my first visit to Las Vegas.
The Hotel is huge! It is listed as the worlds 2nd biggest Hotel (7000 + rooms) so expect a lot of walking when getting in, out and around the hotel.
Check in: bleh... nothing special (After checking in people for 7000 rooms I wasn't expecting much anyway)
Room: impecable and stunning! it really lived up to expectations. I was also impressed by the cleanness of the room.
Facilities: Big Casino though it seemed outdated compared to others along the strip. Many restaurants to choose from, shopping, pool, gym, etc
Location: Vegas is not big, so everything is pretty much walking distance from the Hotel. Had to take a cab just once to go to MGM as its a bit of a walk and was late for a CDS show.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank gabrieldxb

Dear gabrieldxb,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our resort and most particular our suites. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian has some of the best amenities. We are proud to be the largest five diamond resort in the entire world!

I appreciate your patronage, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

With over 7,000 suites in this beautiful hotel it is a city in itself. The Venetion is the home of the famous Gondola rides where you are serenaded by the gondoliers. The Canyon Ranch Spa Club is located on this property as well and is a favorite spa of celebrities that want the very best spa experience. There is an entire shopping mall area and many famous chefs have restaurants on the property as well. The casino is active and alive with excitement and entertainment. I met my daughter out there for a mother/daughter get away and we loved it. Our "Bella Suite" was beautiful. The bathroom was amazing and our 31st floor view of the strip was awesome. The beds were so comfortable and the suite was furnished very nicely. We had excellent service and staff was amazing. Old world charm and beautiful lobbies were breathtaking.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 31st floor w/fantastic view of the strip side. It was very quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My first time to Las Vegas and it was carefully planned. Choosing The Venetian was an excellent choice as ALL the rooms are Suites. Decor was five star and the cleanliness was perfection. The staff were so attentive and could not do enough for us. We stayed on floor 30 Suite 155. With a view of Vegas and the strip we could see the mountains , the pool and The High Roller. This city Never sleeps. the bars and nightclubs within this hotel are extremely high quality. The pools were so clean comfortable and easy to get a sun bed. Comfortable with padded cushions and as many pool towels as you required. Pool was on the cold side on first getting in , however As it ws so hot it was not a problems as I needed to cool down.
Having gone here to celebrate, we renewed our wedding vows in the hotel. One of 3 chapels. absolutely beautiful. the whole ceremony planned by Rebecca Stebbins, who was so cool and laid back she had a calming effect. I have never been so emotional and the ceremony was so romantic. we played our own music and the photographer was perfect and provided us with all our needs in images.

You could stay at this Hotel and not need to go anywhere else as everything you need is here. But when In Vegas PARTY!!
We visited nearly all the hotels as they had different themes and activities and shopping in each one. We are talking a WHOLE MALL in each one. So PLan ahead and save time by being organised.
The shopping in Vegas is the best in the world and I suggest going with a near empty case as I could not buy enough. You need at least a week here as time goes so fast. Book your helicopter trip for day one as they have a habit of cancelling - see my other review for details.

I recommend this Hotel and will return back here very soon.
Thank you to Floor Manager Javier - floor 30 who made our stay a very happy one.
Rebecca Stebbins - Wedding Manager - Wonderful lady and thank you to Pastor Jack

ABSOLUTLEY EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Room Tip: Venezia tower as High a floor as possible preferably 30 - 36
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear tanya_turner69,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! Being able to live your experience through your glowing review warrants my sincerest gratitude, and I am truly glad that you had such an amazing stay. You allowed us to play a special role in your renewal of vows, so please accept our genuine appreciation. Both Rebecca and Pastor Jack along with the teams at The Venetian wish you continued happiness and love. I have also shared your kind sentiments of Javier. Thank you for noting the individuals who made your stay beyond spectacular.

Las Vegas is definitely a unique place, and there is so much to do, so much to see. It is exciting to know that you were able to enjoy so many aspects of our fine city.

Again, I thank you, and I look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We spent our summer vacation at the Venetian Hotel ,it was great relaxing, and having everything you need in one big beautiful place. The rooms were clean and beautiful, the pool and spa were great! You feel special while your at the Venetian .From check in to check out,we were treated with respect and enjoyed our time with other family members who also enjoyed their stay at the Venetian. We had a great dinner at Table 10 restaurant ,and breakfast at the Lux Cafe.
The best place to treat yourself and really enjoy Vegas!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE THE VENETIAN!!!!!

Room Tip: The highest floors are newly re-decorated and great views.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Vivian A,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian and for deeming us the "best way to do Vegas". Knowing that you not only enjoyed your stay but truly love our resort is such a wonderful compliment. We enjoyed having you, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.