“Would go back!”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I was there 4 nights in january, the place is impecable, rooms are really spacious, bed is really good, the view i got was tinthe treasure island fire show which i enjoyed, internet is free, variety of restaurants is incredible, tried only the oriental since i went out every night!
Definetly worth every dollar!

• Stayed: January 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Alexcancun83,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city, and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (26,299)

Reviewed 1 September 2014

I planned the trip for my eldest sister and for my sister in laws. The rooms were large and beautiful to satisfy for grown women. Which was in itself a task to fulfill of it's on. They fell in love with the view and everything about it. We aren't much for gambling, we just wanted to stay in this hotel! We'll probably never get to go to Venice Italy and this is probably the closet that we'll ever get and we were not disappointed in the least! We didn't have to leave the hotel at all because everything was right there for you! We actually left the hotel only twice in the few days that we were there, that's how much we enjoyed the atmosphere of this hotel. The food was incredible! the hotel wasn't just Beautiful it was dam right Immaculate! We were in awe. Everyone was so nice. if you needed to know anything they were pleased to help you and everyone we talked to had a smile on their face. We laughed and had fun the entire time we were there! We truly enjoyed our stay!!! I wanted to show my family a good time and it went far beyond that. It was priceless! we're still talking about this hotel and we will be for awhile. it will go down in in our memory as The Hotel to Remember!

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear daphney j,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and for allowing The Venetian to host you and your sisters for a wonderful Vegas vacation. I appreciate your review providing so many details and insights. I am particularly struck by the detail that you provided future visitors to The Venetian, and I appreciate your thoughtful review and concern to advise fellow travelers of the tips, locations and moments that made your stay so memorable and special. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay, and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian in the near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

Just stayed at the Venetian and it was everything we expected. The rooms are huge and luxurious and the hotel itself is beautiful. We loved the gaming floor and spent lots of time wandering around all the shops etc. When I come back to Vegas I am definitely staying here again.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear SeanMcAodh,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at The Venetian. I am so pleased that you found everything you needed right under one roof. Our resort is definitely a unique place with a wide array of amenities and activities. I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel this past July with some girlfriends for a bachelorette party. This hotel is beautiful! The details throughout the building was magnificent and not gaudy. Our room was nice, overlooking the smaller pool area. The only thing I didn't like was that we stayed at a part of the hotel where we needed to do 2 elevator transfers to get to our room from the lobby, so that was annoying but bearable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The location was perfect, right in the middle of everything. Overall, I would absolutely stay here again!! Great hotel!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear MH_143_NYC,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian for a bachelorette getaway! What a fun way to celebrate, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad that you found the suites and amenities on property to be convenient for the occasion, and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Thank you again for your stellar review, and I look forward to welcoming you all back again.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Arrived in Las Vegas after a long flight, took a cab to the venetian costing just $20 well worth it as a shuttle going to other hotels is $8 each.

The venetian is amazing as you arrive at the gilt coloured doors you are greeted by concierge who direct you to the luxurious lobby. We were checked in very swiftly by professional staff. We requested a high floor, and were given 12-626, not a great view but we didn't care.

Wow!!! what an amazing room, two queen beds a lower level seating area with second tv, table, chairs, desk and comfy chairs. The desk included ample charging points and a printer/ scanner.

Now to the bedroom, two huge queen beds, beautiful linen, a huge tv and ottomans at the base of each bed, oh also a docking station alarm.

The bathroom was palatial, a deep bath, shower, jack and Jill vanity unit, separate dressing table with illuminated mirror and a toilet. All the fittings were gold coloured with marble floors and walls.

Now to the hotel, it is amazing!!! the venetian theme follows throughout the hotel, the casino is beautiful, the restaurants are plentiful, there's too many to choose from.

Would we recommend the venetian, you bet!!!!

Room Tip: choose a room in the venezia tower
1  Thank Lynne5460

Dear Lynne5460,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but as you pointed out The Venetian | The Palazzo has some of the best amenities.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hosting you here at The Venetian | The Palazzo many times in the future.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

We spent a week in the Venetian as a base for Vegas and the surrounding area.

We had already received a complimentary upgrade to a Bella suite through Expedia, but on check in we were offered a further upgrade to a Strip view for a further $45 a night, in addition to the $25 a night "resort fee" this was a bit much, so we declined. Consequently, although our room was lovely - we did have a view of the hotel tower rooms at Harrah's next door instead. But we didn't book here to spend all our time in the room.

On the plus side, the rooms are huge, with a large bedroom area as well as a separate sitting room with sofas, a desk and separate TV. The bathroom was also probably the biggest we have ever had in Vegas (this is our 4th stay on the Strip in 7 yrs). The beds were comfortable and most basic needs are covered between the facilities in the bathroom and the mini bar.

However, these facilities are not replenished often enough in my view. Shower gel / shampoo etc was only replaced twice in the week we were there, and after we drank the diet coke & water in the mini bar the day we checked in, it was four days before these were replaced. Caesars Palace and the Bellagio replace these daily.

The business centre in the living area was handy, with USB charging points as well as the usual power points, and a printer is also provided. Wifi is free in the room and reliable - we had no problems with this at all during our stay, including on Facetime, but the rickety printer needs to be connected to a laptop by cable - fairly useless for us with an IPad, Although reception were happy to print off our boarding passes, this should not have been necessary if the room advertises a printer is provided.

I would also avoid the Avis desk. The Avis car rental is on site, so the desk is in reception, the Avis rep is very pleasant and helpful and the car is collected and returned to the car park behind the hotel, but for that you do pay a premium and we reckon we overpaid by around 25% for this privilege.

Overall, compared with elsewhere in the World, the hotel is excellent and the size of the room is extremely comfortable, but for Vegas, I think next time we will go for the smaller room and different service approach at Caesars.

Dear WiganMum,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am so grateful that you gave us an opportunity to serve you. I do want to take a moment to apologize for our inconsistent housekeeping services. I will evaluate our services to ensure that this does not occur again.

I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian in the near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Beautiful hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. The room was the definition of luxury and it was extremely comfortable. Hotel was also very quite. We never slept so well in a hotel. Already decided that the next time we go to Vegas we are definitely staying at the Venetian.

Dear SpiceGirl0711,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. We all look forward to the privilege of serving you on a return trip to this fabulous city.