We stayed here for 5 nights at the start of our holiday. Been to Vegas 2 years ago...stayed in the Mirage. First impressions were impressive, the check in area is ostentatious, check in was smooth and quick. Very happy with the venetian suite which was a strip view room. Spacious, clean and very comfortable. Bed enormous and very comfy. Bathroom massive with 2 sinks...large walk in shower, lovely soap products, plentiful supply. 3 TV's, but didn't use the bathroom one.
Lounge area in suite was lovely...great suite, large dining table and work desk with fax etc...everything you needed really! Probably the most spacious and well equipped room/suite I have stayed in. Cleaned regularly and to good standard. Good choice of restaurants, plentiful in supply, never seen so many. David Burke...excellent food and service. For breakfast, excellent croissants, OJ and coffee from La Bouchon kiosk...take back to the suite and enjoy. Concierges who we encountered were extremely helpful and knowledgable. The venetian felt very safe with a good atmosphere. Very busy though particularly around the Grand Canal shops and the Square. If you tire of restaurants there is also a fast food court. The pool areas are very clean with many sunbeds although in some areas they are very very close together. Poolside food very good. Yes the lighting in the suite was subtle, and the furniture a little dark, but the hotel is supposed to recreate a traditional italian hotel, not a contemporary, modern chain! The venetian for us has barely any negatives...it has basically everything you need from a hotel and more. However, as this is a review, i will mention the few we experienced! No coffee maker, was a downside...but we bought 1 from the very close Walgreens which practically in the building. The thumping beat from Tao beach was a bit repetitive and irritating after several hours...we could clearly hear it in our room which was 33 floors up...but we got used to this. We booked a "suite life package"...I would say don't bother as it is a little misleading. The breakfast deal states "1 breakfast through in-suite dining", but never in a million years did we imagine that would be 1 for 1 person. we thought, 1 breakfast each as the suite was booked for 2 people! So we ordered our "paid for" breakfast...which did take a while to get the phone answered. Have to say though, when it arrived at the suite, the service was amazing...the staff set the table like we were in a top restaurant and the breakfast was awesome! On checking out, we realised the coupon was for only 1 breaky. Bit strange that a suite package for 2, gives only 1 breakfast. We pointed out the misleading coupon, but this got us nowhere...we had to pay! The other coupons are seemingly for 2, barring the $25 slot coupon which is obviously for $25 and you have to join club grazia to get this and the line is massive...they don't tell you this when you order the package! Anyway, this was the only bit of dissatisfaction...so if you avoid the package or are prepared to pay, then you should have no problems. We popped in2 the Encore and Wynn, for a look around and oh my god...amazing. So although we would def stay at the venetian again if in vegas, after seeing these hotels next door, we may give them a go. This is by no means due to any fault at the venetian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE WORLD'S MOST EXTRAORDINARILY DESIGNED HOTEL Every major Las Vegas guidebook recommends Center Strip casinos. The Venetian is located at one of the most exciting crossroads of the Strip, putting you within walking distance of the biggest attractions on The Strip. We guarantee the lowest prices for our suites can always be found directly on the Venetian website. When you book direct: • We are 100% sure you will never find a better rate anywhere else. • We are 100% sure we will never lose your reservation. • You will have priority access to our best rates moving forward. Plus, we guarantee: • The lowest possible rates, our partners are obligated by contract to follow our pricing rules. • Access to the best selection of suites and offers • Access the best service, located on-property • Access to Grazie, our loyalty program • Free Cancellations and Modifications* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your Venetian Resort Hotel Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Venetian Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Venetian
- Venetian Resort Hotel Casino Las Vegas