Park MGM Las Vegas
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$339
US$225
US$181
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
17,387 results
All reviewsfood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floortrip to vegasmcbellagio
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Recently stayed at this hotel for 5 nights while attending a business convention at another nearby hotel that was sold out. This hotel was recommended by other coworkers as a "quieter" place to stay on the strip. Room did not seem clean and there were large stains on the rug between the beds. Overall stale odor in the room. The only good thing is the window opened just slightly and I didn't need to use the a/c. Hallsways dark and unclean carpet. (Perhaps it is time to use the win from the casino and upgrade!) Used to staying in higher end hotels for business travel but this is certainly not one of them.

Room Tip: Ask for a new room if there are problems before you unpack all your clothing
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank NJ-KAS252
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Upon arrival we were greeted in a professioanl manner. We had booked a king size bed however upon arrival we were placed in a room with two queen beds. this was not noted by the front desk on checkin. We should have been told before we went to the room. The room we were provided was well appointed and clean. The location as it relates to the strip was great. We found it to be in a central location and was within a short walking distance or taxi ride of all attractions and shopping.

2  Thank llaite
Reviewed 17 November 2011

The location is awesome. The Monte Carlo is right next to City Center and Aria, and you can take the tram over to those places and Bellagio. When you exit to the strip (street), right across is a huge Ross, next to the Coca Cola and M&M stores. It's also in walking distance of all the major hotels on the strip.

One thing I must commend about the Monte Carlo is the beds. I always wondered what it felt like to sleep on a cloud! I had the best sleep of my life on their beds. It was so good that I returned in the afternoon each day to take a power nap (1-1.5 hours). The bed is so comfortable, pillows perfectly stuffed, just pure awesomeness. I'm still raving about the beds back home, I really wish I found out what comforter they use!

Hotel staff is good, on my last night I had a wake up call because my flight was early (had to leave at 6am). I guess the awesome beds made me sleep right through the wake up call, so they sent somebody up to our room to check to make sure I was ok. The front door woke me up (over the phone ringing several times, go figure) and I was glad they did that!!

I would definitely stay here again. I long to have a deep sleep with full length dreams again!!

• Stayed: November 2011
5  Thank joyhawaii
Reviewed 17 November 2011

This hotel is not right in the middle of the strip but is close to New York New York, Bellagio and MGM Grand so is OK. The rooms are OK but no fridge or coffee/tea making.

Casino and shops food places are OK but not brilliant.

The team in hotel runs to and from Bellagio and nearby trams run to/from Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand etc. Walking most aces is OK if weather suits.

Checkin was very slow and they were not busy! Also I asked to borrow some scissors for 5 minutes in my room and they refused "for security reasons". I then walked 12 meters to the lobby shop and bought a pair of scissors for $6. That is crazy. The concierge lady was a cow as well.

All in all a good stay though for the price. It isn't one of the high-profile hotels but it is great to stay at. Rooms are cheap, clean, safe, quiet and you are pretty central to the strip.

4  Thank Matt G
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I think my expectations were a bit too high for this place. The staff had that "meh" attitude- except for Jerry the bellhop (he was super awesome). And they nickeled and dime the hell out of you, the plaster in our room was cracking, we can listen to our neighbor's TV, and the food was over priced and bland. I will admit that the bed was comfy and the gym was well maintained. All in all, it wasn't worth staying for four nights when you can get a great room with better service down the Strip.

1  Thank tsushima