This was our third time to Veags and the first time at the Monte Carlo (we previously stayed at Venetian and Planet Hollywood).
Great location on the strip, near City Center, MGM, NY NY and Excalibur
Fun pool scene - DJ playing music all day, lots of chairs in the sun, chairs in the shade, food available, volleyball net, towel service, free water
Nice size rooms - We had a regular king room and it was a great size.
Free internet - not free wifi, had to plug in
Casino - $10 blackjack tables even on the weekend, and $5 blackjack tables during the weekdays!
Not a hotel with a lot of extras that people from other hotels want so it's not super busy with people coming in off the street (which I like - I'd rather go to other hotels for entertainment and dinner)
Lots of promoters giving out free bracelets and free drinks in the lobby
Right next to the tram stop
Check in/out lines long, but probably similar at other places
The mall here isn't as big as other resorts
Casino seemed a little smokier here than at MGM for example
Found a used K cup and dirty glass in my room
Music can be a little loud at the pool - only some locations where it's tolerable
Overall a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Prestigia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas