Monte Carlo Resort & Casino
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$96
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$48
US$189
US$144
US$319
US$260
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$67
US$190
US$147
Travelocity
US$304
US$259
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
US$58
US$21
17,100 results
All reviewsfood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floortrip to vegasmcbellagio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Transportation from the Airport - The shuttle was $7 per person or by cab $16 + tip. Expect a line for the cab, but it moves fairly quickly. 10 minute or so ride to the hotel.

Expect a line at check in - just relax and you will eventually get there......I had to wait for about 15-20 minutes :)

Check in was quick and I was in my room in 10 minutes after getting to the counter ( I booked on a value website)

There is a $20 per night resort fee on top of any other taxes and fees you may have paid
Free WIRED internet comes with that. No wireless so bring your laptop instead of you Ipad :)

The casino is basically like all the others. I did not eat at the restaurant because of what I heard about Bellagio....I had there breakfast buffet and dinner. It was Grrrreat!

oh..back to Monte Carlo. the hotel is very clean and smell nice, as are the rooms. The walls are a little thin, but I did not have noisy neighbors, but i did hear their voices from time to time, but it's not meant to be home and Vegas is known for partying and gambling :)

I always felt safe there, I would definitely stay there again, even though it is at the bottom of the strip but you get to walk off all that Buffet food you are going to eat :)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2012

This was my second trip to Vegas and staying "on the strip". The hotel and casino is clean and comfortable, with a good selection of shopping and restaurants on the premisis. I didn't spend much time pool side, however it seemed to be set up very nicely with a beach volleyball court on the side. I felt that the hotel room rates were reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Monte Carlo M, Guest Relations Manager at Monte Carlo Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2012

Hi ZoomyCJ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate all feedback we receive from guests as it allows us to improve and provide the best service possible. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed our property! If you could please send any additional details regarding your experience as well as your preferred contact information to GuestRelations@MonteCarlo.com we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers!

Monte Carlo Guest Relations Team
GuestRelations@MonteCarlo.com

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Check-in was efficient. Love the fact there are 3 banks of elevators, so if you like the higher floors you don't have to stop at every single floor. The room was clean, and had a nice layout. As mentioned rooms are nice but inconsistant. My nephew's room had an ipod docking station, mine did not, other rooms had the little sign you can hang on the door to request privacy, or clean room mine did not. "My room" had a Kuerig coffee maker, but what the staff left each day varied and due to the incosisteny; I state "My room" because not sure if all of them had it. They have a magnifying mirror in the bathroom for those that need it. Some of the towels were a little worn. Cleanliness was NOT an issue, it was very clean. They have great pools, besides the normal pool they have the wave pool and "lazy river". The Restaurant called the Cafe.........well that will be another review.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Puppylady

Hi Puppylady,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate all feedback we receive from guests as it allows us to improve and provide the best service possible. It is great to hear you found our hotel clean, your check-in was efficient and you liked our pools. On behalf of our entire housekeeping team we apologize your room lacked the proper amenities during your stay. If you could please send any additional details regarding your experience as well as your preferred contact information to GuestRelations@MonteCarlo.com we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers!

Monte Carlo Guest Relations Team
GuestRelations@MonteCarlo.com

Reviewed 4 October 2012

My first time in Las Vegas and this was a good choice as it is one of the more "sedate" hotel/casino's on the strip. Well situated with comfortable rooms and reasonable priced restaurant's it also has an excellent pool area ideal for much needed R & R during a hetic week in Vegas. My favorite eatery in the hotel would be "The Pub" lost of beers and huge meals. Paradise.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wayne B
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Stayed at Monte Carlo for my Bachelor Party weekend. It was a busy weekend because of the I Heart Radio concert in town. Rooms were $$$ all over the strip even months ahead of time. We ended up getting a great deal $139 Friday and $150 Saturday. I arrived pretty early in the day I was able to check in and receive room cards. I was just not able to put my stuff in the room.

At about 1pm the room was ready and we put our stuff up here. Basic room, nothing to wow about. But it was clean and ready before 3pm which is a plus. The pool was the big draw for me and my buddies. Not the largest pool on the strip by any means up we did have a great time Friday and Saturday out there. We got a cabana both days, the service was pretty good from what I remember.

Monte Carlo is a great value hotel for the location. Dead center of the strip right across from PH and next to city center. You really cannot go wrong location wise. I wish they had two bed suites, apparently they only have one bed suites so that was a little of a bummer. Besides that it was great!

Room Tip: high floor strip view. check out smartvegas.com for good discount codes
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends