18,596 results
All reviewsmonte carlofood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floormccasino
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We visit Las Vegas at least once per year for personal reasons -- more for business. Every time, we stay at this hotel. If you're looking for the latest hot-spot full of people looking for the best Vegas has to offer, this isn't it. This is where you sleep while you're recovering from those hot spots. The staff is friendly, the accessibility is amazing. Hotel32 is a wonderful option for those looking for more. This isn't the most extravagant hotel in the world, or even Vegas, but it is our choice time after time.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jillian H
Reviewed 17 February 2013

This was a excellant resort. The shopping in the resort was great. The cup cake shop in the resort was amazing. This resort is connected to several others and the tram takes you to a lot of places that we wanted to go to. I never had such great food from a buffet. It is close to a lot of other casinos that we wanted to go to. The room that we had was the most comfortable room that I have ever had and I travel a lot. The beds and blanks were so comfortable. I recommend this resort to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lorraine D
Reviewed 17 February 2013

To start with, I asked for a Deluxe Smoking room with a king size bed and a view of the strip.
I pointed out that we wanted a Smoking room to the associate that was checking us in.
When we got to our room, we noticed that there weren't any ashtrays or matches. So I called the front desk and was informed that we were on a non smoking floor. So they arranged for us to move to another floor, where we didn't have a king size bed. And as far as a view of the strip, most of what we could see through our window was the the roof of the parking garage. I've never felt so ripped off. On top of that the bathroom had deposits built up on the bath tub faucet, like it never got cleaned. There were giant burn marks on the carpet. (I've had smoking rooms before without all the burn marks.) If I had known all this before I took off, I would have booked a different hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Yes, about $60 a night for a luxury room with a spectacular view of the "Strip" is terrific; and yes, the service and caring of the entire staff is wonderful, not to mention the efficiency of the entire experience, and yes, if you gamble responsibly (I actually won about $800 over 4 days....BIG suprise!), it's fun, and yes, it's always service with a smile-----but, and it's a small "but," nevertheless my pet peeve.............you can get nickled and dimed excessively. Although a tip is always a "gratuity," not a requirement, when my wife and I arrived with a bunch of luggage for this part of our West Coast vacation, it was $5 to take the luggage out of the rental car and bring it into the hotel and another $5 to take it into the room from the lobby! Then, when you want your car again, it's another few dollars.....just a pet peeve. I think about the Best Westerns and how I can take my own luggage upstairs and park my own car without feeling cheap; but I guess this is how people have to make a living. Overall though, a very nice time at the Monte Carlo. And the show we saw in Vegas was certainly worthwhile. It wasn't Blue Man Group because their preliminary casino march was too loud and distracting for me.....colorful and entertaining, but certainly excessively loud.....I didn't lose enough of my hearing during the rock and roll days of my youth!

Room Tip: Get the view!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank unclemillty
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Our first trip to vegas and travelling with a toddler, had a Great suite, loads of room, Great location to walk the strip, we ate at the sports bar which was good, pool was great heaps of room, monorail was handy! Northern outlets are a must so too is the Grand Canyon ! Loved Vegas wish it was closer to Australia

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family