18,552 results
All reviewsmonte carlofood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floormccasino
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I am not sure what is wrong with all these people,they proberly had a bad experience,but for people who just want a nice view,hot showers,clean bathrooms,choices of food,and a quick experience with casinos...especially if you're not 100% in the hotel... monte carlo is the best hotel to stay in.
Checking in was a breeze,the guy helped us really well,and he was very professional.
The lobby was really pretty,the floors,walls etc.. you get a feel of vegas,and you do not need to pay so much to actually stay in the luxury!!!
We got a double deluxe on a high floor,I was literally looking for "stains" and peeling of the walls that I heard people talking about on trip advisor,I am not sure where these other customers were seeing this,but it was VERY clean etc.
The beds were very comfortable for the price we paid.We got internet,I mean it was not high speed.. but hey we're in vegas who the hell wants to use the internet when there is SO much to do outside.
They are connected right upstairs to the tram that takes you to the bellagio etc.worked well for us,but we still wanted to walk sometimes,because there were so many stores etc.
For persons not wanting to spend alot of money on a hotel in vegas,I would 100 % recommend this hotel,it is not expensive,you get for what you pay for..it is like a 4 star hotel for a 2 star price.
By the way,the hotel food court saved our lives for breakfast!... mcdonalds!!! lol
Vegas is one of the most expensive places in the world,noone will want to spend so much money on a hotel,when there are other things you can use your money for!!.
All in all,I would recommend this hotel for persons who are just looking for a 5 night out with friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We stayed at the Monte Carlo for 5 days. We arrived early and the girl at the desk went out of her way to make us comfortable. Excellent view of the strip, clean and comfortable room. Any questions we had were answered in a very pleasant manner. The gentleman at the concierge desk was very helpful and pleasant. Only thing I could find wrong was there was no wi-fi in this hotel, each room has an Ethernet cable but was not helpful to travellers with iPads.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Ceramics1
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We visit Las Vegas at least once per year for personal reasons -- more for business. Every time, we stay at this hotel. If you're looking for the latest hot-spot full of people looking for the best Vegas has to offer, this isn't it. This is where you sleep while you're recovering from those hot spots. The staff is friendly, the accessibility is amazing. Hotel32 is a wonderful option for those looking for more. This isn't the most extravagant hotel in the world, or even Vegas, but it is our choice time after time.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jillian H
Reviewed 17 February 2013

This was a excellant resort. The shopping in the resort was great. The cup cake shop in the resort was amazing. This resort is connected to several others and the tram takes you to a lot of places that we wanted to go to. I never had such great food from a buffet. It is close to a lot of other casinos that we wanted to go to. The room that we had was the most comfortable room that I have ever had and I travel a lot. The beds and blanks were so comfortable. I recommend this resort to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lorraine D
Reviewed 17 February 2013

To start with, I asked for a Deluxe Smoking room with a king size bed and a view of the strip.
I pointed out that we wanted a Smoking room to the associate that was checking us in.
When we got to our room, we noticed that there weren't any ashtrays or matches. So I called the front desk and was informed that we were on a non smoking floor. So they arranged for us to move to another floor, where we didn't have a king size bed. And as far as a view of the strip, most of what we could see through our window was the the roof of the parking garage. I've never felt so ripped off. On top of that the bathroom had deposits built up on the bath tub faucet, like it never got cleaned. There were giant burn marks on the carpet. (I've had smoking rooms before without all the burn marks.) If I had known all this before I took off, I would have booked a different hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple