18,860 results
All reviews monte carlo food court monaco suite wave pool lazy river pool area free tram the blue man group spa suite other hotels new york new york strip view m life great location on the strip high floor mc casino
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We have stayed here several times, the staff end to end is very professional, the gym is so upscale and we never were disappointed with a meal. One morning I left the room in a hurry and I accidently left the room safe open where there was a PILE of cash, my check book and a few credit cards and when I left room service came in to straighten up. A little bit later my husband went back to the room and discovered the safe was open, came downstairs and told me about it and I told him it was me. Of course he was mad about it but more impressed with the fact that nothing was missing. We had enough player points accrued that the resort fee was waived upon check out and our breakfast that last day at the Café on the house. I really like it here. A little bit of casino sound travels up to at least the 6th floor where we were, nothing terrible but I would think the 10th floor and above would be much quieter. We've been much further up in the past and I don't recall any casino noise. Still not a major thing to prevent us from staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Companion314987
Reviewed 19 February 2013

This is the second time that I have stayed at the Monte Carlo. As a self-proclaimed hotel snob, I believe that this resort perfect for a couples or group of friends trip. It is a great location with easy access to other casinos. Good atmosphere, plenty of gaming options, and pleasant staff. We booked five rooms and the front desk staff member was able to get them all on the same floor, right next door to each other - very accomodating! The rooms were very nice. The only disappointing experience was that there weren't more full service restaurant options after 11PM on Saturday night. We did eat at The Cafe, and the service and food were great! However, we were hoping for Japanese or the steakhouse. The fast food area was open, so there were options - just not what we wanted. Overall, i would highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2013

This hotel is nice and clean, good food selection but not great! Diablo's was the BOMB! Make sure you eat there! Overall the rooms were spacious and clean but could use a little updating and smelled like smoke. Staff was friendly at check in but when we visited The Brand restaurant in casino...not so friendly, we left. The Fat Belly buffet was awesome for breakfast and food court good too! I don't think we would stay here again due to resort fees and not sure what exactly they cover and location wasn't the best. It was close to some stuff but not in "the center" of it all.

Room Tip: We had deluxe strip view room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2013

This hotel is great value for your money ! Its clean the rooms are clean i have been to vegas snd have stayed at different hotels this would be my favourite so far! Location is great staff are friedly rooms are verg clean hotel decor and carperts smells great food great values ! Cafe has happy hour food for as los as 6 dollars from 10pm to.1am food court is open 24 i would recomend nd this hotel to friends and families

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank siti61
Reviewed 18 February 2013

This was my second stay at Monte Carlo. Each time I leave a satisfied customer. I appreciate the affordable rates and central location. Great overall Vegas value. It also helped that it was attached to Aria, where we had friends staying. Ive been with friends, and Ive been with my wife. I plan on continuing using Monte Carlo as a top option for my Vegas visits.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends