Book now, pay at stay
US$280
US$235
Hotels.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$158
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$174
US$135
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$344
US$255
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$493
US$430
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$203
Travelocity
US$326
US$280
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$315
US$271
Agoda.com
17,927 results
All reviewsmonte carlofood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floorcasino floormc
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I wanted to LOVE the Monte Carlo. My wife and I have been spending long weekends in Vegas 3 times a year for 10 years now. However we have never stayed at Monte Carlo. When M-Life offered to comp us two nights on Valentines day we chose to try out Monte Carlo. The fact we still had to pay the $20 per night resort fee, was not an issue and we added Friday night at a very reasnoable $60 (+ another 20 resort fee).
All things considered, I was not impressed. There was nothing wrong with the room or the speed of checkin or the atmosphere in the casino. But then there was nothing about the visit that was memorable. They don't have a breakfast buffet, they only have an $18 Brunch buffet. Drinks at the Buffet are self service and it is not Coke, which is disappointing.
I don't recall a single staff person even saying hello in the 3 days we were there, let alone asking of if there was anything they could do to make our stay more enjoyable.
For what I paid for 3 nights in Vegas, I will come back, but if I only have to pay a few dollars more to stay where the staff makes me feel valued...I'll go there...especially if they have Coke!

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Lots of fun. Staff treated us like we were royalty. The casino is cozy and offers great table games and slot machines.
This is my 15th time visiting the hotel. The entire staff members go out of their way to cater to the guests needs.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We have stayed here several times, the staff end to end is very professional, the gym is so upscale and we never were disappointed with a meal. One morning I left the room in a hurry and I accidently left the room safe open where there was a PILE of cash, my check book and a few credit cards and when I left room service came in to straighten up. A little bit later my husband went back to the room and discovered the safe was open, came downstairs and told me about it and I told him it was me. Of course he was mad about it but more impressed with the fact that nothing was missing. We had enough player points accrued that the resort fee was waived upon check out and our breakfast that last day at the Café on the house. I really like it here. A little bit of casino sound travels up to at least the 6th floor where we were, nothing terrible but I would think the 10th floor and above would be much quieter. We've been much further up in the past and I don't recall any casino noise. Still not a major thing to prevent us from staying there again in the future.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 February 2013

This is the second time that I have stayed at the Monte Carlo. As a self-proclaimed hotel snob, I believe that this resort perfect for a couples or group of friends trip. It is a great location with easy access to other casinos. Good atmosphere, plenty of gaming options, and pleasant staff. We booked five rooms and the front desk staff member was able to get them all on the same floor, right next door to each other - very accomodating! The rooms were very nice. The only disappointing experience was that there weren't more full service restaurant options after 11PM on Saturday night. We did eat at The Cafe, and the service and food were great! However, we were hoping for Japanese or the steakhouse. The fast food area was open, so there were options - just not what we wanted. Overall, i would highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2013

This hotel is nice and clean, good food selection but not great! Diablo's was the BOMB! Make sure you eat there! Overall the rooms were spacious and clean but could use a little updating and smelled like smoke. Staff was friendly at check in but when we visited The Brand restaurant in casino...not so friendly, we left. The Fat Belly buffet was awesome for breakfast and food court good too! I don't think we would stay here again due to resort fees and not sure what exactly they cover and location wasn't the best. It was close to some stuff but not in "the center" of it all.

Room Tip: We had deluxe strip view room.