18,562 results
All reviewsmonte carlofood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floormccasino
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Great location and service. There is a good variety of restaurants to select from. The food was always well prepared and the presentation was beautiful. The rooms were clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was well supplied.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2013

A very nice facility. Staff is friendly, courteous and professional. Our room was just a bit "tired" but very comfortable and well-appointed. We enjoyed some of the restaurants and had fun in the casino. We would stay there again.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

I wanted to LOVE the Monte Carlo. My wife and I have been spending long weekends in Vegas 3 times a year for 10 years now. However we have never stayed at Monte Carlo. When M-Life offered to comp us two nights on Valentines day we chose to try out Monte Carlo. The fact we still had to pay the $20 per night resort fee, was not an issue and we added Friday night at a very reasnoable $60 (+ another 20 resort fee).
All things considered, I was not impressed. There was nothing wrong with the room or the speed of checkin or the atmosphere in the casino. But then there was nothing about the visit that was memorable. They don't have a breakfast buffet, they only have an $18 Brunch buffet. Drinks at the Buffet are self service and it is not Coke, which is disappointing.
I don't recall a single staff person even saying hello in the 3 days we were there, let alone asking of if there was anything they could do to make our stay more enjoyable.
For what I paid for 3 nights in Vegas, I will come back, but if I only have to pay a few dollars more to stay where the staff makes me feel valued...I'll go there...especially if they have Coke!

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Lots of fun. Staff treated us like we were royalty. The casino is cozy and offers great table games and slot machines.
This is my 15th time visiting the hotel. The entire staff members go out of their way to cater to the guests needs.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

We have stayed here several times, the staff end to end is very professional, the gym is so upscale and we never were disappointed with a meal. One morning I left the room in a hurry and I accidently left the room safe open where there was a PILE of cash, my check book and a few credit cards and when I left room service came in to straighten up. A little bit later my husband went back to the room and discovered the safe was open, came downstairs and told me about it and I told him it was me. Of course he was mad about it but more impressed with the fact that nothing was missing. We had enough player points accrued that the resort fee was waived upon check out and our breakfast that last day at the Café on the house. I really like it here. A little bit of casino sound travels up to at least the 6th floor where we were, nothing terrible but I would think the 10th floor and above would be much quieter. We've been much further up in the past and I don't recall any casino noise. Still not a major thing to prevent us from staying there again in the future.

1  Thank Companion314987