18,828 results
All reviews monte carlo food court monaco suite wave pool lazy river pool area free tram the blue man group spa suite other hotels new york new york strip view m life great location on the strip high floor mc casino
Reviewed 20 February 2013

The Lazy river feature at the pool was fun,we rented a cabana and it was well worth the price since we split the cost between 7 of us.Good service and friendly people! The food court is very nice ,also close to elevators so no long walks to get a snack.There are many choices of places to eat both inside the casino and close by on the strip. The CVS pharmacy next door was a great place to pick up wine and snacks or just about anything you might need. My friends and I would stay here again any time!

Room Tip: For a large party try to get a suite with a kitchen and adjoining room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Centrally located, great ventilation system for us non-smokers and Andres is an outstanding restaurant. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the service thru-out the facility is awesome. We can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We had a great time Hotel was awesome,friendly staff. If going just for pools,I would suggest another hotel,Pools not so great. There are other hotels with better pools. This is a very very beautiful
Hotel

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Fantastic Time. Third time in a year to stay at Monte Carlo and it has been great every time. Great value and great service! Will continue to stay here in the future. Great location on the strip. Andre's is fantastic for a great date night.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stay at the Monte Carlo on our most recent trip to Vegas since we always spend the most time in their casino. For the rate we paid, the location can't be beat. New York-New York is just a short walk, and there is a free shuttle you can take up to the Bellagio if you want to catch the fountains. The Monte Carlo also has a nice selection of restaurants, including a lot of fast food options if you are on the go. The strip view rooms are not quite as impressive as some of the hotels a little further up (like the Planet Hollywood) but they are still great. I will say that I was a little let down by the room. The walls were extremely thin and there were a lot of little details needing attention, such as peeling wallpaper. The room was clean, however, and the great location was good enough for me. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013