This was our third stay at Monte Carlo. We stayed at some nicer places on the same trip (THEHotel, Caesars) and I'm afraid Monte Carlo suffered in comparison. We had booked a King room but were offered 2 queens and had to beg for a King, which we got but it was on the 3rd floor. It made the "commute" to the casino pretty fast but wifi barely worked and there was no view at all.
We attended a beer dinner event upstairs at the PUB that was great. Service and food are really good. The food court is super convenient. The Ice Bar is kind of a tourist trap but we had a good time. The pool was nice but it seems like they pack every surface with chairs making it seem crowded when it is not that busy.
This used to be our regular place to stay in Vegas but I think we may have graduated to 4 and 5 star hotels. It is still an excellent choice on a budget though and the location can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Resorts International, Prestigia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas