My wife daughter and I stayed three nights, and had a room on the 30th floor, with a really good view over the strip. The room, with two Queen beds was comfortable and had everything we needed, the WiFi is pretty pathetic - it works, but is very weak and keeps dropping out. It got noisy at around 3,00 am with people coming back from their big nights out, and the walls were not very sound proofed.
The hotel does not have a real theme inside like Paris, Caesars, NYNY etc, but it is very easy to access with the parking building right behind, and it has all the basic shops / cafés / restaurants that you need, and of course, miles and miles of gambling "stuff" - we are useless gamblers, and only donated a total of $10 to their coffers.
The location of the Monte Carlo on the Strip is fine, and we just love walking around and checking out all of the amazing places in Las Vegas.
Check in at 3.00pm was a breeze, and Express check out over the Internet was brilliant. Check out time is 11.00am.
We liked the Monte Carlo as a a reasonably priced, well located hotel. Fix the WiFi and it will be even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas