We stayed in the Monte Carlo on our trip to Vegas. We also got married on this trip. Only 2 things stopped us giving a 5 out of 5. Firstly, as I mentioned above, we got married on this trip and myself and my Fiancee wanted to get ready separately as I obviously hadn't seen her dress. We asked was there anywhere that I could get changed for the wedding instead of me sitting for 3 hours in my suit prior to the wedding. I was told by the concierge at the desk that I could 'Get changed in one of the public bathrooms' if I wished. Needless to say I didn't. The second thing was the strange odour in the casino that they use to cover up the smell of cigarette smoke. Each casino has it's own but the Monte Carlo's was the strongest and strangest of the lot.
Otherwise, the hotel was spotless clean, staff was mostly helpful. The restaurants were good and didn't need to eat anywhere else other than those attached to the hotel. The pool area was good too.
Decent price for Vegas too and good location. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas