My girlfriend and I decided to meet up with a few friends in Las Vegas during the memorial day weekend and decided to stay at the Monte Carlo since we enjoyed the hotel so much last year. This was our second time staying at the resort and although there are more modern hotels you can find in las vegas, for the price, the ambiance and the quality of the rooms the monte carlo cannot be beat.
Upon arriving at the hotel due to it being at capacity for the holiday weekend we were upgraded to the hotels Monaco suite rooms. The room was super spacious with a large king size bed, sofa sitting area big screen TV's and one and a half bathrooms, to say that me and my girlfriend were satisfied with the room would be an understatement, The pool area is loads of fun with the three pool options to choose from the standard pool, the lazy river pool as well as the wave pool. Out of the six different hotels I have stayed at in las vegas the monte carlo by far has the best pool I have seen. Its always fun and relaxing to lay out in the sun catch a few rays while drinking a nice cold beverage then laying out in the lazy river or enjoying the wave pool. One complaint would be every year they seem to raise the prices on the beer buckets I am pretty sure last year the buckets were going for 35 dollars now its 40 dollars for a beer bucket, for six beers that's extremely steep.
The biggest downer of the hotel I would say would be the location its a little far from what I would call the center strip Bellagio area. and the outside area near the 24 hour pharmacy next to the hotel seemed to attract the wrong kind of crowd late at night. On our first night there a huge gang fight broke out while we were returning from a night of gambling and having a good time. On the plus size their is a free tram that can be utilized that takes you right to the Bellagio which we used during the rest of our stay. On our next trip to vegas we will certainly consider returning to the monte carlo as we thoroughly enjoy it there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Prestigia, Splitty, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas