We stayed at the Monte Carlo Resort & Casino for a week in March this year, and we would say that for the price it cost, it's fine. The room was clean, service for the most part was good, good location, easy access to other places. We have also stayed at the Luxor, Excalibur and MGM, and MGM has the best buffet and nicest room. The three other hotels seem to have pretty much the same style buffet, which were nothing much to write home about. But that didn't mean much for us, as you can always eat at the Food court, any other restaurants or go out somewhere else.
Monte Carlo is right on the strip, not too far down, like Luxor, so you don't have to walk too far to get somewhere. In addition, you can use the Monorail, which is nice, when you are tired of walking. ;-) (The strip is LONG!)
A heads up though, no Wi-fi in the rooms after 2nd floor... So we had to go downstairs to use the wi-fi, which was inconvenient... We are from Norway, and use wi-fi for many things when abroad. But if you don't need the buffet and wi-fi, we can definitely recommend this hotel! =D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The all-new, open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the all-new Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. With the announcement of the new 5,000 seat Park Theater opening Winter 2016, Monte Carlo will transform into a dynamic and vibrant property offering world-class experiences not found anywhere else on The Strip. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Beginning October 3, 2016, the pool, The Pub and the outlets located in the Street of Dreams will be closed. Access to the tram and to ARIA and Bellagio will continue to be available through the Street of Dreams. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given access to MGM Grand, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ***On Wednesday, October 5, 2016, Andre’s Restaurant and Cigar Lounge will close. Andre’s has been a great partner since its inception in 1997 and has been serving our guests with contemporary French fine dining. Please visit other dining destinations in the resort’s culinary collection such as Double Barrel Roadhouse, Diablo’s Mexican Cantina, Brand Steakhouse and Lounge and Yusho Asian Grill & Ramen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia and TravelUp so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas