It's ridiculous that their is no 21 and over pool. I will never understand why people bring their kids to Vegas.
3 days we were there. TOTAL inconsistency on the tube rentals at the pool. First day they were being handed out for free. Second day we got down there and we were told $5. explained yesterdays experience and not one mention of what we were going to find out the 3rd day. $10 for the whole day, $5 for a half day. Who knew? We just needed to be told, sorry I didn't read the tiny sign in the corner, and the staff was just rude about the whole thing.
The lazy river would have been great had the staff enforced the kids not to be swimming backwards, or allowing people to stand on the side of it. They were more concerned chit chatting with each other, and making sure drinks weren't being taken in than actually making it a pleasant experience.
Rooms have gross carpeting, and broken lamps. Not really impressed.
WAY to many kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas