Park MGM Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$118
US$74
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$213
US$146
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$107
US$67
US$244
US$204
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$253
US$202
Official Site
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$189
US$144
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$123
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$258
US$191
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

17,684 results
All reviewsmonte carlofood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floorcasino floormc
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in Vegas recently during a road trip and stayed in the Park MGM on our last evening there. I booked online through MLife using points which gave a discounted price (I would definitely recommend this!) and was glad I didn’t pay full price as it was not worth it!
They are currently under construction, so there are many areas that are closed off, so be prepared to walk a lot!
Check in was SO convoluted! I had done pre-check in online and was disappointed that I still had to go through all the same steps at their self serve kiosk. This was an unnecessary waste of time in my opinion, especially during a very busy Memorial Day weekend.
Our room was a recently renovated room, while I loved their giant shower, the full length sofa and giant table was a waste of space and cluttered up the room.
I was very disappointed to find that they did not have a hair dryer in room (although they provide an iron and ironing board).
The hotel overall is very dark, the low ceilings on the floors are a stark contrast to the bright lobby.
The pool area was great, several pools and a hot tub, cabana rentals were also available. You cannot bring your own alcoholic beverages to the pool, if you want to purchase a drink, be prepared to pay. It cost $26 for two tall boys!
I would not stay here again, there are many other hotels which provide better amenities at a better cost.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TaniaM00
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Park MGM for one night. We had tickets to see P!nk in concert, and the venue (T Mobile Arena) is right next door. It was an easy, quick walk outdoors through an area called The Park which has a few restaurants and bars.

The kiosk check in was easy, but there were plenty of staff available to help for those who needed it. And our room was ready when we arrived at 10:30 am which was a nice surprise. We received excellent customer service from all of the staff in the hotel, restaurant, and valet. My only complaint is in regards to the bar service at the pool. I paid for a reserved chair (not necessary - plenty of chairs in and out of the shade, even on Memorial weekend), and the bar waitress passed me by twice in a 40 minute time frame without even acknowledging me. I stopped her on her third walk by to order a drink. It appeared that they were understaffed in that area, so I can’t quite blame her. And I enjoyed the pool area. Good music was played and the atmosphere was good. A good mix of families, older and younger people. Nothing crazy going on.

The casino is small compared to other hotel casinos, but that’s what I liked about it. And it was not at all smoky. My husband was disappointed that there isn’t a traditional sports/race book (sports bar with some racing but doesn’t open til 4 pm,) but this hotel has an interior walkway to Aria which was a quick walk to their sports book so not a problem.

We had brunch on the patio at Primrose. The food was wonderful, as well as the service and the view. It reminded me of a quaint French bistro.

The room was very nice and spacious. The bed was comfortable and set in an alcove. There’s a table and chair, plus a couch along the window. We had a nice view of the pool plus all the Vegas lights at night. It was clean, and the shower had a nice subway tile look. I liked the full length mirror with light. The TV had a clear picture and you can adjust the angle of it.

The bathroom door is a sliding door (think barn style but this one is modern) which when slid to the right, covers the closet. I wasn’t a big fan of that. The closet is small with a few hangers. Not a problem for one night’s stay. There is a safe, a shelf, and two small drawers for clothes in there too. There isn’t a dresser, but the benefit is a cleaner look and more space.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would go back. The hotel is easy to navigate, good service, and the crowd was low key. If you are into all glitz and glamour, crowds and nightlife, look elsewhere.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel has a beautiful lobby; but that's about all I can say that is good. This hotel is under a remodel, which we didn't know about when we booked it. When we got to our room, it was not what we expected. The décor was terrible and I felt like I was in a hooker's room; red walls, red couch, dirty carpet; pictures on the wall were terrible and not arranged very nicely. The bathroom was nice and we were supposed to be in one of the upgraded rooms. Also, be aware...no refrigerators, no coffee maker; no dressers to put your clothes in. The restaurant has terrible service; not very good food and overall we couldn't wait to leave. Additionally, with the hotel under construction, it has part of the street blocked off. Then when we checked out; it was a $200.00 resort fee and for what, I couldn't tell you. Overall, please do not waste your money on this hotel; it is not worth it.

Room Tip: Book at another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beverley T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The new Park MGM is really going to be a success based on the staff's dedication to the success of the new place. The Bell and Valet were outstanding and the staff are managing the in progress remodel exceptionally.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
1  Thank hardware1197
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here during construction, the hotel has character and potential but we'll have to wait and see what it's like when it's finished. I appreciate the attempt to maintain the Monte Carlo character but green carpets and red paint is still tacky.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends