Went back here after having a great stay 2 years ago. As others have mentioned, MC is now surrounded by 24 hour construction which is a bit of nightmare to say the least! According to 1 taxi driver, he dropped a fare off at MC at 3am & the noise from the jackhammers was deafening as the old MC parking garage has just been demolished as well as building work going on either side of the hotel.
I also felt that the rooms were pretty shabby this time & the carpet in my room was really dirty.
I was fortunate last time that I had no problems with the MC's infamous lack of soundproofing & noisy plumbing but the noises from adjoining rooms this time at all hours was really loud....coupled with the noise from outside, it was impossible to get a decent nights' sleep. I know Las Vegas is the kind of place where sleep can sometimes be optional, but this was beyond a joke! We has scheduled a 2 night stay at Wynn coming back to MC before going home, but we decided not to come back to MC. Desk clerk very nice....I wonder how many times they have had guests complaining recently?
Pros: Blackstones restaurant-fantastic steaks,great service
Location-Slap bang in the middle of the strip
good price for rooms
Cons: the appalling noise
Rooms shabby & didn't feel clean
I was really looking forward to staying here & took friends on my recommendation. Until the construction stops, seriously consider whether it's worth sacrificing sleep to stay here!
The soundproofing issue between rooms won't be addressed.....be careful who you are next door to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MGM Resorts International, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Destinology, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas