This is just Jim and not Maggie and the four of us guys stayed in two rooms on the 19th floor and had a very enjoyable stay at the Monte Carlo.
We usually stay in moderately priced hotels like the NYNY or Flamingo and booked the Monte Carlo so that we could cool off in the pools after our rounds of golf. The hotel is not a four star hotel but it was perfectly fine and met our expectations. No wait for Thursday afternoon check in nor Sunday morning departure. Had non-smoking, 2- Queen beds available as I requested. Very good/nice employees throughout the weekend. Very nice clean room. One thing the rooms need is to replace the older television sets but even that didn't matter to us as we don't spend very much time in the rooms anyway.
We miss the brew pub but enjoyed the beer pub. They have replaced the excellent oven baked pizzas with flatbread ones. They had a very good acoustic guitarist playing to an indifferent crowd on Thursday evening. She was very good. $145 for three people, Overpriced for what it was. We just had 2-3 beers each.
There is a very crowded Starbucks in the food court. If you walk 2 minutes down past the Pub and retail on the way to Aria you will find a larger, less crowded one.
The pool was relaxing on Friday afternoon. I wish they played a little more pop music and a little less rap music. Both the pool and lazy river were good and crowded. The water was noticably less clean on Saturday. Easy to get a chair both afternoons.
The resort is aiming for a younger, stupider crowd. There is entire "party" pit on the weekends for bad 6:5 BJ tables with a Go-Go dancer. Overall, the MC is not looking for discerning clientele. This is not negative, just an observation. We enjoyed ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas