this hotel should not be called anything to do with the Hilton Brand, in fact if i was hilton i would immediately remove them from the group, The service is very ordinary and the hotel is old, tired and certainly a step back in time. The facilities are also very poor,
Here is some of the issues,
1) the service and speed of checking etc is non existent,
2) there is no one at the front greeting arrivals.
3) there is no one to assist with luggage.
4) the breakfast is a non event, that you will find yourself having it at a neighbouring hotel.
5) the cereal is served in paper cups, coffee in paper cups and other plates are plastic.
6) if you order a drink in a bar at the hotel they are served in plastic cups,
7) the amenities in the room are very cheap quality and not worthy of using,
8) the airdonditiong does not work, the rooms are so hot the only way to cool them down is to actually turn the aircon off and then open the door, to allow some air in, which is very difficult to cope at night in some rooms as there is no fly or bug screens on the doors and windows.
9) there is no internet in the tower rooms, if you want free internet you have to stay in a remote second graded are that the hotel calls 'bungalows' but believe me don't be fooled by the terminology.
I could go on and on, lets just say, - stay somewhere else!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today's global travelers with a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip and a convenient location just minutes from the airport, major convention centers and top entertainment stadiums. The hotel features all-new rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants; including Robert Irvine's Public House which opened in 2017, Oakville Steakhouse a Napa Inspired Steakhouse, and Bacio Italian Cuisine. Other amenities include an award winning pool surrounded by palm trees, lush landscaping and flowing waterfalls, and Glow(R), a Mandara Spa and fitness center. Top entertainment includes David Goldrake Imaginarium, Rich Little, our Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Las Vegas - A DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel