The Mirage Hotel & Casino
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$120
US$69
US$208
US$146
US$318
US$259
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$303
US$264
Travelocity
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$90
  • Restaurant
Tuscany Suites & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$56
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$112
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$113
Travelocity
  • Pool
Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$59
AscendHotels
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$72
19,139 results
All reviewscarnegie deliblt burgercravings buffetcalifornia pizza kitchenthe secret gardenbeatles love showdolphin habitatterry fatorresort feeother hotelsm lifetreasure islandtower suitegreat location on the stripmini barstrip viewgreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2011

we try to go every year to Vegas, the Mirage is Las Vegas. Try standing on the Casino floor, near the cashier's window 11.30pm on a friday night. Blackjack tables loaded, Crap tables packed, every roulette table full, and it seems like every second person that passes you, is from ''Tony Soprano's, or simply the best looking girls in the world. I love it!!!! And the rooms, and service are not to shabby either. Location is also first rate, and you cannot beat the room rates. enjoy.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank pete-fromscotland
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed four nights at the Mirage. I have been to Las Vegas many times but hadn't stayed at the Mirage. (Have stayed at MGM, Luxor, Monte Carlo, Flamingo). I really enjoyed the pool (busy! but beautiful), the location, excellent cocktail service, the front desk, our room, the atmosphere, etc. No complaints at all. It isn't a new, five star+ resort but what it is is perfectly adequate and very nice.

I can't comment on the food or shows as we didn't experience that here. I could easily recommend this resort, unless you needed some place hoity toity - which we definitely don't. I would happily stay here again but I have the Cosmopolitan on my to stay wish list if the price is right.

I didn't find it too smokey, or the lobby loud, or find the decor odd. I am soooo happy to be in Las Vegas I try not to sweat the small stuff. Oh yeah, the bell/bag station is very good. They will keep your bags if you get in early, and hold the bags if you have a late flight.

Can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Pick a room a few doors down from an elevator if you plan to come and go multiple times from your room each day. I never noticed any noise from the elevators and my feet thanked me for being close to one.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jlocole
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Our favorite hotel. Our room on the 24th floor could probably used some tuning up, (broken luggage rack, fixtures in the bathroom loose, nothing serious). A tip, when checking in, ask for something near the elevator. We ended up in the very last room in the hallway, it was a hike. I'll remember to ask next time.

The food overall was good. We ate at BLT twice, first time was great, second time really poor. We really like the California Pizza Kitchen.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Stayed in Mirage for three nights. Location of the hotel is perfect, in the middle of the strip. Hotel room was in the 12th floor, facing the volcano. The rooms, at least ours was big, clean and had a nice setup, bathroom was also big and clean so you could get a shower without a strange feeling.
Bigger problem was the noise from the aisle. The front door is not too good so if you have guys coming home at night and banging the doors you are awake.
The pool is huge and was during our visit, August, absolutely crowded. Coming back from walking around at 2pm we had no chance for two sun beds. Another problem is the lack of shade as they do not have one umbrella or so.
In general the hotel can be recommended, altough I would go for another one next time.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2011

This May was the first time we stayed at the Mirage. My wife likes to stay at the pool when where in Vegas and she was impressed with the size and tropical feel of the pool. Our room was very elegant and had a view of the strip. The Casino and location were great. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple