The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Harrah's Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
  • Pool
The LINQ Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
The Cromwell(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
19,102 results
All reviewscarnegie deliblt burgercravings buffetcalifornia pizza kitchenthe secret gardenbeatles love showdolphin habitatterry fatorresort feeother hotelsm lifetreasure islandtower suitegreat location on the stripmini barstrip viewgreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We stayed at the Mirage from the 28th August -2nd september. Check in was quick and easy, first impressions of the hotel were very good. We had a room on the 22nd floor which had a great view of the strip, we looked out across to the Venitian hotel and to the right we could see the Paris, and Planet holywood hotels. Our room was lovely and big, very clean and had matching furnishings.We didnt have a problem with where the lifts were located as some previous reviews. The staff that we met were all friendly and helpful. While we were here it was our 30th wedding anniversary and we had some champagne delivered to our
room, which I thought was a very nice touch. We ate in the Cravings buffet on the evening that we arrived and it was fabulous the food was gorgeous. We layed by the pool every morning, you needed to be by the pool for 8.30am each morning or there wasnt much chance of getting 3 beds together. The pool area was beautiful, with a lovely water fountain.The first day we were by the pool there was an extreme weather warning, it got up to 111 degrees!!!!! The Mirage was in a great location, Treasure Island hotel was one side and Caesars palace was the other side. Our room was cleaned daily and the beds were lovely and comfortable,which was great afte a busy day! I would certainly stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor room for great views.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ANNEGROVE
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I stayed at the Mirage about 10 years ago. It was well appointed then. This time I felt that the rooms needed a little help or at least some air freshener. The room had a stale odor of cigarette smoke, though it was a no smoking room. My friend who had a room across the hall noticed a cockroach crawling up the door jamb, never a good sign. The room looked clean, no dust, bathroom immaculate. The pool was spectacular. The buffet was extensive, however for $38 per person, it should be. I was told that since it was Labor Day, the rates were increased. I believe that should I return to Las Vegas next year, I would up my ante and stay at either the Bellagio or the Venetian.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2011

just returned from a weekend at The Mirage. arrived on Saturday evening and there were no lines at check-in. requested a pool view room but were surprised by an additional amazing view of the south end of the strip as well! the room was very modern, sleek and well appointed though we didn't splash out for more than a standard strip view, two queen room. the pool itself was our big draw and we spent two afternoons there enjoying the tropical atmosphere and the drink service. the entire weekend all of the staff were really nice and very attentive, from the front desk to housekeeping to the pool staff. i'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: be sure to ask for a 'pool view' room and you'll get a wonderful view of not only the tropical pool but down the strip.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I absolutely loved the Mirage, the room was awesome with lots of room for three girls to put on make -up and do hair. The bathroom has a mirror that extends out with a 8X mirror on one side which was handy for doing makeup and applying those eyelashes! The bed was comfy the pillows were a little soft for me but we called for firmer pillows and they brought some up.
The Bare Pool was so much fun and the main pool was gorgeous with it's waterfall feature. The restaurants and shops were very handy with lots of mini shopping trips.
I have stayed at a few hotels in Vegas and this is one I would totally recommend for just a few dollars more the the Flamingo(which is okay) it's well worth it!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2011

It took us three rooms upon arrival to get a clean window to see out ...one had vomit running down it, the other had bird doo running down it...front desk was very unfriendly. We left one afternoon to do the strip and when we got back to the room later that night we found a note in our door that the water had been shut off temporarily so we couldn't shower that night...it took two days to unplug the sink that wouldn't drain...and the five days that we stayed there we slept under the mother of all dust balls hanging over the bed. The only good thing about the mirage is the buffet.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple