“Is confortable!”

The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Ranked #50 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 28 May 2012

the sevice is very good, but the room it's as a regular hotel, nothing special...

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank riverajulioa
There are newer reviews for The Mirage Hotel & Casino

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Great place lots of things to do, the buffet at Cravings was to die for, the only complaint was we couldn't get a bellman to come up to our room and get all our bags, I guess they concentrate on people getting in not out. Other than that it was great.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank richdeyo
Reviewed 28 May 2012

It was our wedding anniversary and we had very very bad experience with our stay at MIRAGE. 1.We suppost to receive Gift Card upon arrival did not happen and we had to go back and forth three times to get it from front desk. 2.Light in guest room entrance was not working upon check in, which was very inconvienent. called 3 times to have ligth bulb changed but did not happen. Then stopped at FD and at Conceirge to report it in person and I was told that it will be done by the time we come back in the evening----Guess what----it was not done. 3.Bath Tub was not Draining properly; called FD and Maintenance and requested to have it fixed----no one gave dame about it. Not done yet----Also Mini bar has beer but no bottle opener, called to FD and FD agent said someone will bring it up shortly----did not happen. Then called Front desk again and I was infromed that I should call Room Service for it----I made call to room service, still did not happen. Finally went out and bought one. In the end on our checkout day, we summerzed all our issues we had with our stay and we got "SORRY" from FD supervisor on duty.
We had great service in restaurants and food was great in Grill by the bar.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Harpinder d
TheMirageHotel, Social Media Specialist at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

The scariest part of your review is that you felt that we did not give a “darn” about your experience. We are really sorry that you felt that way. After not having the light work in the entrance and not being able to drain your bath, we think a beer would be one of the ways to leave those issues behind. And then no beer opener. We hope the one you bought also doubled as a souvenir. Your experience was entire unacceptable to us and we are sorry!! Your feedback has been forwarded to the appropriate leadership in each of the departments with the intention that this never happens again to any one of our guests. If you choose Las Vegas again to visit, we hope that you give us another chance so we can show you what the true Mirage experience is all about. If not, we appreciate the information to improve our experience for future guests. And for that, we thank you!

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I had never been to Vegas but always heard great things about The Mirage from several people. I I finally went in January and stayed there. The service was great and my room was above average. I actually told them at check in that I was allergic to cigarette smoke so I couldn't be in a room that allowed it. Immediately the woman was on the phone and upgraded my room. So many great restaurants inside including CPK for a pizza craving late at night. The location is great as it is right on the strip. The hotel has so many things to offer from food to shows that you could literally not leave it for days and not miss a thing. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The room I had was " smoking optional". Well, anyone who doesn't smoke knows that IF a...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dana0331
Reviewed 28 May 2012

The room was big and comfortable, service was very good (baggage, Check in and out) and it contains great places too (like Cirque du Soleil's Love, Revolution Lounge, BB King Cafè). Casino is nice as well.
I also had the chance to to see a suite and they're great too, with a good view.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Giovanni81s
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Overall hotel is above average. Rated for its location, big room ( for price coy paid), and comfortable bed & pillows.

For cleanliness, i put one down as I got a stained towel on one of the days. Yucks! I hope it is an overlook and one off but seriously .. Whatever the stain, it make me felt uncomfortable. But lucky there is extra towel for me to use so hack.. I didnt complain. The toilet shower fitting is loser and can see that the handle is very old and look like it gonna to drop out.

Otherwise the room is fine. Almost Everything in the room is chargeable... No complimentary water, chargeable hot water, no kettle and no bed room slipper.. Maybe a USA thing... Chargeable handling fee and etc

Overall still a good hotel minus all those quirks. There are good restaurant Ard the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank DracoLam
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Excellent location, true resort has it all....no need to leave! Lovely pool. A bit crowded at pool and chairs touching....way too close, that's my only complaint

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends