We stayed at the Mirage this time because we got a good package deal through Southwest Vacations. We were there for Thanksgiving Week, 2013 and just got back last night. The staff are very friendly. The rooms were clean although the maid service did a lick and a promise and you have to request your bed changed. They gave us two queen beds and a nice view of the strip and didn't charge us anymore than our original package. We liked that.
Now, our only major complaint is that we were duped with the M-LIFE Rewards Card. After spending over $1,000 on the slots, paying outrageously high prices for food and earning thousands of points through Southwest and the Mirage, we were given $9.00 EACH for comps. What an insult!! We used their M-LIFE cards in all the machines thinking we were racking up comp points. Our bill at checkout was $291.00 which included about $150.00 in resort fees. We got nothing for that. Half the time the internet service didn't work and you had to sign up for it and complete the process every 24 hours. I can go to Atlantic City and the Borgata will give me a FREE room for two nights and generally will comp most of my food. Think I'll stay on this side of the country from now on. I love Vegas but I no longer feel they are kind to us. If all this is okay with you and you know you're not getting anything in return for all the expenses, then enjoy yourself. The slots were extremely tight and our $1,000 got us nowhere. I no longer have any incentive to go there. Saw "Beatles Love" twice now and that was well worth the trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the exotic - a world tantalizing to the imagination and the senses. The rooms are enticingly transformed. The villas and lanais are exclusive and private. The AAA Four Diamond service is excellent. Dining is sumptuous. The nightlife, dazzling. Experience the Grammy® Award-winning Cirque du Soleil® production of The Beatles™ LOVE™ and laugh with Terry Fator and His Cast of Thousands. Discover our Secret Garden and royal white tigers. Enter our Dolphin Habitat to meet Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Feel the night heat up as you move between thrilling hot spots. Our enviable center-Strip location makes us an ideal spot to stay and play. The first. The best. The undisputed hottest rooms on the Strip. The Mirage. Vegas Starts Here™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mirage Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel And Casino
- Mirage Hotel Las Vegas
- Mirage Las Vegas
- Hotel Las Mirage Vegas
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino Las Vegas