“Went for Family Wedding”

The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Ranked #40 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
A TripAdvisor Member
“Went for Family Wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only negative we found was their internet service was very slow, we sometimes had to reload or restart to get it moving along. Other than that it was a wonderful trip and have already recommended The Mirage. We will be staying with them again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Jason G, Director of Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
I am so glad that you found our staff to be friendly and our rooms comfy. I am really sorry about the internet service. We are working very hard to make this service a lot better for our guests. How was the wedding? Were there any "Vegas" stories you got to take back home? If so, or if you'd like to share more about your stay, please email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com. Thank you so much for your recommendations and I really look forward to your return visit!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,393)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Calgary, Alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

For a relaxing, pampered atmosphere...choose the Mirage.
We found our stay there was the best we have ever had in Vegas. The food at Cravings is fabulous, the staff is polite and courteous. We are celebrating our 47th wedding anniversary this year by returning to Las Vegas and staying at the Mirage.

1 Thank Cathrine R
Jenn L, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
I LOVE that we are the best place you have stayed in Vegas! That makes me so happy! What dates are you planning to return to celebrate your anniversary? You can email me your reservation details to Tripadvisor@mirage.com and I will help answer any questions and make sure your stay is as wonderful as this past one. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Marshalltown, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

We have had the pleasure of staying at The Mirage Hotel & Casino several times and never, ever have we had a bad experience. The restaurants are fantastic, the staff is fantastic, and the shows are the best! It is nice to stay in a Vegas resort where the staff treats you like they care about you.

1 Thank BangTheDrum
It is wonderful you are always treated so well when you stay with us! I LOVE how you enjoy everything about our property from our restaurants to our shows. Please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com if you have more details of this past visit, or if you want to share plans for a future trip. I look forward to hearing from you!
Rotterdam, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

What can I say about the Mirage. It is my home away from home. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is wonderful, especially the valet staff. I cannot wait to go back. The only thing I would like to see is a few fast food places for when you are in a hurry or do not want a sit down meal. But overall, do not look ay further. The Mirage is amazing!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ReneeElvis
WOW! I LOVE how much you enjoyed our friendly staff! I am so happy everyone took such good care of you, especially the valet. It is wonderful you consider us your home away from home and I’m glad we continue to impress you every time you are here. Please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com if you have more details of this past visit or you want to share plans for a future one! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Jackson, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was our first time in Vegas. The Mirage was nice. It was in a great spot, sitting in the middle of the strip. Check-in was fast for a Saturday and our room was ready at 12:30 when we arrived, so we didn't have to wait until 3pm to get in our room. This place is pretty big so just know that from exit to elevator is a 3 minute walk. It was crowded on the casino floor around the tables which was good, you dont want to be where you are not having fun. There are a couple of clubs inside which drew a crowd each night. I have to be honest though, if you want to eat and drink without breaking your bank, go outside the resort. Inside juice and alka seltzer from gift shop was $13. Juice from coffe shop 20oz was $4.29. And we ate at BLT there and two burgers, two fries, and two milkshakes cost us $55. So the room was nice and comfortable. The bathroom was ok in size and clean. TV does have HD channles. Housekeeping did a good job daily. At check out on Tuesday morning, it was quick and painless and the concierge was able to print out our boarding passes and we also paid for our check piece of luggage there as well.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
I am glad you enjoyed your visit and you were able to check in early! I LOVE how Concierge was able to print out your boarding passes and allowed you to pay for your luggage. That must have helped alleviate some of the stress of traveling. I am also ecstatic how great a job housekeeping did keeping your room clean! If you ever want to provide more details of your visit, or simply want to discuss plans for future travels, please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com.
Essex, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

This was only my second time in Vegas but from my first trip, I had decided that I wanted to stay here on my next visit. I was very pleased. I had a standard room which was not palacial but very nice indeed and very comfortable. The bed and linen were amazing. The room was tended to twice a day and toiletries refreshed each time. I had an amazing view (Room 19 029) of one end of the strip and that involved a lot from different angles. Our friends had a room on the other side of the corridor and their view was also good of the pool area of the other end of the strip. I was only there a couple of days for my 50th birthday and i was very happy with my choice. I find some of the other hotels very over the top for my liking and this one was perfect. The postion was good and directly accross the road from the ticket booth for half price shows! Some good advice would be to be careful of the fridge! i was warned upon checking in (which was very good), that even If i move an item from the fridge/food area, I would be charged for it. Upon opening the fridge to look inside, (and take a pic!) there was a note to say that the storing of any personal items would incur a fee of USD 35.00!! So be careful. The room was very very comfortable with plenty of storage and a good desk with free wifi. The shops inside the hotel were very versatile and reasonable also. Especially the new Kardashians outlet! Nothing negative to say apart from the fact that our friends were given a room with a leaky loo and had to be moved but without any help. This took about an hour and a half. Not good on a two day visit! The Bell desk is spot on and very efficient. Must use as walk to and from the lifts is very long through the whole hotel. Beatles show first class. Get cheap tickets towards the back and get a great view of the whole circular theatre. A 'must do' which I did on my first visit and on this was to go to the Ballagio for breakfast in the Conservatory. Our freinds which we took for the first time rated it 10/10 and twice it has been the best breakfast i have ever had in my life! I will let you see and taste why! Would recommend this hotel and very likely to stay again. Wish I could get that free room upgrade though that everyone else seems to get in Vegas!

Room Tip: My room on floor 19 number 029 was perfect. As the hotel is laid out in three towers, we worked out...
Green Features: Very good. They are making a good effort and that is comforting to know.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank anniethetraveller
First of all I would like to apologize for the leak in your friend’s room and the lack of service they received when trying to move. That certainly must have put a damper on their trip. Secondly HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! I am ecstatic you chose to celebrate such a special occasion with us, and enjoyed our property. Which shows did you see while you were here? It is fantastic you enjoyed Kardashian Chaos, did you buy any of Rob Kardashians socks? I am so happy your room was well attended to and that both you and your friends enjoyed your views. You have provided so many fantastic details in this review, but if you would like to tell me more please email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. Also feel free to let me know when you are planning to return, I’ll see what I can do about any upgrades, I certainly don’t want you to miss out on them your next visit! I hope to hear from you soon!
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Staff at the Mirage were incredibly attentive and polite. Food was delicious at Stack and the Cirque show was unbelievable. We were passing through on our way to Arizona, but our stay at the Mirage was a trip highlight.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Connie W
I am ecstatic you had such a fantastic stay, especially since you were just passing through! Next time you will have to stay for longer and enjoy the other amenities our hotel has to offer. Did you get a chance to visit the pool while you were here? I would LOVE to hear more details of your short visit as well as help you plan future ones so please do not hesitate to email me at Tripadvisor@mirage.com. I look forward to hearing from you!