The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
The Cromwell(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
19,131 results
All reviewscarnegie deliblt burgercravings buffetcalifornia pizza kitchenthe secret gardenbeatles love showdolphin habitatterry fatorresort feeother hotelsm lifetreasure islandtower suitegreat location on the stripmini barstrip viewgreat pool
FilterAll languages

Beatles LOVE - Cirque de Soleil -- Fantastic Show
Buffet is a bit outdated visually, but the food quality is superior! The prime rib and pre-sliced crab legs are the best! Love the free beer and wine, now included in the price. Love the pool area, so tropical!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Jason G, Director of Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Free beer and wine = AMAZING! Thank you so much for your review and visit. If there is anything else you'd like to share with me, please email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com. I look forward to being at your service again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Would never stay anywhere else. Located in the heart of the Strip, the Mirage is close to everything. Fun place with the best pool. Entire staff is welcoming and friendly. We always have fun at the Mirage.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your visit and sharing the LOVE with The Mirage. We do have a great location and an even better pool. Can you do me a huge favor - can you email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com and let me know the exact dates of your stay? Also, you mentioned the pool - did you feel the water was warm enough for you? I am currently investigating the water temperature being a little too cold in April. Thank you - we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The typical fancy resort&hotel in Vegas with a central location and tropical atmosphere. We stayed on a 2 queen bed room on the 12th floor facing the north west, and the room was spacious and quiet.
The only strange thing is there are no free water in the room (you have to either pay for the expensive water in room or buy a slightly cheaper bottle at the vending machine outside room), but the reception gave us a free mini bottle after we check out...

Room Tip: choose a higher floor facing the strip
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for the review and your feeling about our water. Not only should you have been given a bottle of water at check-out, we should have offered you one at check-in as well...we will need to offer that to you the next time you arrive. Sorry about that. If you have anything else you'd like to share with me, please email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com and thank you so much for your visit and review. I hope we get to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for our Las Vegas wedding, and having researched most of the centre strip hotels, think it offers fantastic value and amenities for its location.
We had originally booked 5 nights, but as our flights were delayed, we missed the first night and called to explain this. They made a note and when we arrived at around midnight the following day, the friendly receptionist checked us in efficiently and informed us that we'd been upgraded to a Strip view room. This was a fabulous unexpected treat as we actually had to rearrange our wedding due to the flight delays and it was just the little bit of TLC we needed!
The room was beautiful - large, classily decorated with splashes of colour and a fab bathroom - and the views were simply stunning. One night, we watched the volcano from our room, which was quite a bizarre experience - it's better from the ground - but seeing the Strip all lit up from our room was amazing. Almost better, was watching the sun rise over the mountains behind the Strip in the mornings. Simply stunning!
The casino in the Mirage is large and, while we're not gamblers, we had a great time trying to lose our money. If you don't understand the game, ask. The croupiers explain everything and are happy to answer your questions. They're also superbly friendly - particularly the bartenders at the slot machine bar.
There are so many restaurants catering for all palates, though we only ate in the Carnegie Deli for breakfast - it gets busy and we had to queue on the couple of times we used it, but it was good food at great prices.
The Mirage is perfectly located for everything you would want to see on the Strip and we did it all on foot. Yes, it's quite a walk to either end of the Strip - about 40mins to the Stratosphere and 30 to the Mandalay Bay if you don't go in any of the hotels - but it's an incredible stroll and most of the big attractions are in the centre.
I absolutely love Las Vegas and think The Mirage is a brilliant hotel - I've stayed at others, but this can't be beaten for location and value. Hopefully we'll go back in a few years and this will definitely be on our shortlist!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Temer2

I am so sorry about the flight delays but it sounds like the upgrade was just what the doctor ordered for weary travelers. I love when that happens. Thank you so much for all of your feedback about The Mirage...and I totally agree that the sunrise is an amazing feature of the strip view room. If you feel that you have left anything out, please email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com. We look forward to seeing you again and CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MARRIAGE:) Many years of love and blessing to you and your spouse. 1st Anniversary trip???

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My stay was wonderful and your manager I believe his name was nick but not sure he was very helpful kind and worked hard to ensure my parents and I had a wonderful stay I will recommend and deffinately be staying at the mirage again thank you

Room Tip: Everything was clean and wonderful
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Nick is one of our Managers and he is a delight to work with! Thank you for the shout-out - I will let him know. Thank you so much for your review and your visit. It sounds like we will have the pleasure of seeing you again and that makes me happy. Please email me at tripadvisor@mirage.com if you have any questions about the next trip. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!