“Another excellent stay”

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Another excellent stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Room 18061 north wing.

Our second stay at the Mirage, the first being three years ago. Nothing very much had changed within the hotel. Room spacious and very clean so too was the bathroom and in general all of the casino/hotel. The entrance lobby/conservatory is truly delightful.

We arrived mid day after a ten and a half hour flight from the UK, extremely tired and were expecting not to be able to check in until 3pm. However a lovely young lady on reception was most accommodating and found us a room which was cleaned and available, dealing with our request very cheerfully and professionally.

The only negative in our stay was the broken ice machine on this floor....it failed on our second day and I reported it immediately to a passing maintenance man who said he would 'get it sorted'. It did take four days to 'get it sorted', and it was quite an inconvenience to go down to the floor below for a bucketful of ice.
Luckily this room was only about eight doors away from the lifts(elevators), anyone at the end of the long corridors would have been far more greatly inconvenienced.

This being just a minor niggle we thoroughly enjoyed our return visit to The Mirage and hope to revisit sometime soon.

Room Tip: Room 18061 faced the mountains (in the distance), the railroad and highway. No noise from either.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SENORAWestMidlands
Jenn K, Guest Relations at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
I am really sorry about the broken ice machine on your floor, and that we failed to fix it in a timely manner. I definitely understand how inconvenient that must have been! Vacation time is precious, and shouldn't be wasted searching out a working ice machine :(. I am glad though you were still able to enjoy your wonderful room and that you had a fabulous check in experience. If you remember the name of the young lady who was so helpful in getting your room ready, please email it to TripAdvisor@mirage.com. I LOVE recognizing our employees for their fantastic service. I would also love to hear more about what you did during your vacation, so please don't be a stranger!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,394)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Greenbrier, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

this hotel was right across from where the HP convention was, I like the placement of it on the strip, it provided access in both directions to sights on the strip, we never made it out to the pool area to see the dolphins so can't comment on them

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
I am thrilled you enjoyed your business trip! I know traveling for work is stressful, it is the least we can do to help you feel as comfortable as possible. Were you able to squeeze in time to see a show while you were here? You can email TripAdvisor@mirage.com and let me know. Also, feel free to email me when you are planning your next Vegas trip I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Hopefully next time we see you, you will be relaxing at our pool on vacation!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had a phenomenal time, at the Mirage. I used the fitness center every day and followed it by a day at the Pool. I recommend for adults 21 and over to go to Bare Pool, you are treated exceptionally well and the food and drinks are perfect.

Room Tip: King bed facing the pool is very nice...
1 Thank SohoDutch
I am thrilled you had so much fun at our wonderful pool and enjoyed daily trips to our beautiful fitness center. What brought you to Vegas this year? You can email TripAdvisor@mirage.com and let me know! I would also love to hear more about which shows you saw or restaurants you tried, so don't forget to include those details when you email me. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Jounieh, Lebanon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed in this hotel in June 2014. It is well located. The rooms are big and spacious and the staff is friendly. Very nice pool and close to all Vegas attractions. Good restaurants.
To return without hesitation!

Room Tip: Ask for a Strip View Room - not to miss!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
It is wonderful you had a great vacation this month! I am thrilled our staff was so friendly, our rooms so spacious and our pool so fun! Please do not hesitate to email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com if you would like to provide more details of this past visit, or have questions about your future one. I hope to hear from you!
Parksville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my 3rd stay at the Mirage Hotel & Casino. Location is close to everything on the Strip. The hotel is great and the rooms are excellent. Does not take long to get downstairs from your hotel room. The customer service is great.... always available when you need them. The restaurants are good. I will always make an effort to stay at the Mirage Hotel & Casino when I'm in Las Vegas.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
I am really happy you had a great 3rd stay with us! It is fantastic you enjoyed our super convenient location, and our staff always available when you needed them. I really love hearing about fabulous customer service experiences, so if you remember any in particular, please feel free to share them with me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com. We look forward to seeing you again and I can't wait to hear from you!
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

I expected everything to be a bit expensive, but I didn't realize that they still used a dial connection. I mean really, in one of the most modern cities in America and it takes me 20 min to load a 5 min video clip. Everything else was nice but if you need internet or like to relax watching a lil t.v. then you may want to consider a different hotel because it gets very annoying and frustrating that your paying for sub par services.

Room Tip: Maybe ask which rooms have the best internet.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jaydogg252
I am so sorry about the abysmal internet connection in your room. Please email me at TripAdvisor@mirage.com with your contact information and I will reach out to you personally. I completely understand how frustrating it is to have sub par internet service, especially when you are paying for it. I am really glad you brought it to my attention though, and I look forward to speaking with you and making this right.
Camp Verde, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Lots of walking to keep one awake while attending a conference. convenient gift shop albeit a big expensive ($7.50 for a bag of cookies) Appeared as if the hotel had been updated fairly recently. A good value for the money.

Room Tip: Clean, ready, available for me. Easy checkin process.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
I am thrilled you were comfortable and happy during your business trip! Which convention brought you here to Vegas? You can email the answer to TripAdvisor@mirage.com :). I hope you were able to still fit in some shows and pool time while you were here, but if you didn't you will definitely have to come back and visit us on vacation!